Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

LAS VEGAS Even after Andy Ruiz Jr.'s huge upset of Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury doesn't quite rate the newly crowned champion as an elite heavyweight. Fury dubbed it a "two-horse race" for supremacy in the heavyweight division between him and Deontay Wilder following Fury's second-round stoppage of Tom Schwarz on Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn!

What's Ruiz going to say after that disrespect?

Comment

So much jealousy and bitterness from the top 4 guys. Especially Wilder, Fury and Dillian Whyte. They act like little *****es sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
        So much jealousy and bitterness from the top 4 guys. Especially Wilder, Fury and Dillian Whyte. They act like little *****es sometimes.
        🗣Facts

Ruiz win historic. Let man shine as deserved

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
          its jealously? they kind have been speaking the truth about aj and ruiz proved them right. easy big guy

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Damn!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. LOL. He just going to smile and eat a snicker. Because Ruiz is probably nicest new man in boxing. Why people also like him. Ruiz seems like an super class act

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
              🗣Facts

Ruiz win historic. Let man shine as deserved
              props to ruiz for winning, but what was historic about the win?

Comment

At this point AJ is the only classy one of these 4. Ruiz did a 180 class wise after he won!

AJ gonna win the rematch.

Comment

Ruiz might not beat Fury, but he has a hell of a great chance at beating Wilder. Wilder is a mediocre boxer, but god damn he has nuclear power in his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Damn!

Nothing. Andy smiles. Now it's me AND Wilder. Like they're going to rat pack Andy.

Comment

Working...
                    X