No announcement yet.

Wilder Is Elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder Is Elite

Yes hes not that smart logically,his fans are the worst in history, and his style is not really good to attract attention ...but as fighter he showed hes top level win or lose. Posters like larryxxx who is going to get his face punched in come around spring/ Summer by yours truly , is Wilders fan base which is guys you want to punch in the face...lol ( I'm going to post it on here)

One needs to consider Wilders attributes ,I think he fought a much better fight then I think bc io thought Fury was the clear favored in a 50/50 fight which is always hard to break down...

Not a big Wilder fan but he's the real deal.

Joshua still sparks him out mid rounds!
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-02-2018, 12:38 PM.

Well he came within a slow count of knocking out the best heavyweight in the world. Hes clearly elite in the division.

Comment

Wilder got that elite power that doesn’t fade over 12 rounds; but his boxing abilities were finally exposed to the masses.

AJ v Wilder would still be a good match up— flip a coin cause either can get dropped in that fight.

Comment

elite power but completely amateurish skills. very easily the worst heavyweight "champion" in history in terms of his skill. worst of the worst. this is the best heavyweight "champion" the us can produce after so many years?????? hahahahahahahahahahaha complete farce.

Comment

Wilder didn't look elite last night. I've been defending Wilder's boxing skills based on the first Stiverne fight. Last night he hardly even tried to straighten up his punches. He kept swinging those wild punches hoping to just land one big shot. Fury saw most of it coming and was able to get out the way.

I've never been high on Fury's skill and last night didn't change my opinion. He has huge advantages with his size and reach. He's nimble enough to get out the way of anything significant. He didn't do much last night himself but he got a whole lot of credit.

I think the fight was close. It was more exciting than the Klitschko fight. Fury's awkward style makes everyone looks silly.

Comment

It's all relative. If we're comparing him to the HWs, then yes he's elite.

However, compared to other fighters in the P4P list he's not even close.

The way I would evaluate him in a vacuum, is that he's not a good boxer. He's a puncher.

Comment

Wilder did levels better than Wlad did.

Say whatever you want about his skill or lack thereof.

Deontay gets results.

Comment

People saying that Wilder got exposed by Fury. No he didn’t.

Welcome to Tyson Fury. He had Wlad standing confused for 12 rounds, looking like an amateur and only hit Fury with 52 hits. And two years later he almost KO’d Joshua.

I’d love to see Fury against Whyte and Joshua. See how “elite” they are.

Comment

Wilder is NOT elite.... he's just got world level power that can change a fight.

A Fury that hadn't fought a real fight in 3 years made him look silly at times and won 9 rounds.

Fury will get better and fitter if he stays on his current path..... Wilder will always just be a right hand merchant with no boxing skills.

Wilder and Fury give Joshua fits BTW..... the guy is a high-guard plodder with no head movement. Wilder will get those rights off at will and Fury will totally outbox the robot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Wilder is NOT elite.... he's just got world level power that can change a fight.

A Fury that hadn't fought a real fight in 3 years made him look silly at times and won 9 rounds.

Fury will get better and fitter if he stays on his current path..... Wilder will always just be a right hand merchant with no boxing skills.

Wilder and Fury give Joshua fits BTW..... the guy is a high-guard plodder with no head movement. Wilder will get those rights off at will and Fury will totally outbox the robot.
                    I respect your break down of Wilder/ Fury vs AJ .
                    But if you predict Wilder KO's AJ and say Wilder's not Elite what does that make AJ to you ?
                    Or are you implying Wilder catches him with a Lucky punch .

Comment

Working...
                    X