We Asked For Hair Tests, We Got It.. STFU now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clenelo is a CHEAT!!! deal with it..

Comment

Clowns said If canelo was really innocent he would take the hair test but he's guilty and afraid it will show all his PED use the last 6 months so he won't take the test. Test is the only way to prove his innocence.

Canelo volunteers to take the test it comes back negative proving no PED use. Now all a sudden same clowns I don't trust the test anyway he's still guilty. You can't make this shyt up. Total flip flop LMAO

Comment

Did you even read the article? It's as shady as it gets. The public gets basically zero information about the actual results. What other substances were found? No public information provided. All they provided "us" was a single note of the documents. Why is that? They kept that test secret for a reason, if Clenbuterol showed up nobody would have even talked about that hairtest. With Canelos light hair its a 50/50 chance that Clenbuterol actually shows up in a hairtest.

Comment

So he didn’t have Clenbuterol in his body?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            He tested positive. Twice. And got suspended. He obviously had had it in his system in February, and the hair test is extremely inaccurate.

That being said, I don't care. His reputation took the hit, and he was stupid. Hell, I'd rather he was using clen to keep muscle while losing weight while cycling off PEDs. Because if it really was tainted meat that messed up a mega fight and a huge payday for both GGG and himself...

In all cases, Canelo is an idiot for this fiasco.
            Canelo was suspended, but using forensics to detect the history of someone using drugs, Is HIGHLY accurate. People go to jail over hair tests because it shows a true biological history marker as to what is being put into someone body. Science doesn't lie, and solid testing that's used in courts for evidence has been used since 2005.

Comment

Name-calling idiots have been exposed as idiots. I'm building up my ignore list with those that carry on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Did you even read the article? It's as shady as it gets. The public gets basically zero information about the actual results. What other substances were found? No public information provided. All they provided "us" was a single note of the documents. Why is that? They kept that test secret for a reason, if Clenbuterol showed up nobody would have even talked about that hairtest. With Canelos light hair its a 50/50 chance that Clenbuterol actually shows up in a hairtest.
                Because it sticks to dark hair better, doesn't mean it won't show up.

Lets for a second forget this has anything to do with Canelo.

Scientific tests based on hair has been accurate since 2005 because it's a true historical bio marker as to what your putting in your body.

This is a benchmark used as a tool used to catch criminals and cheats and his HIGHLY accurate! You can't cheat your cells, you can't edit your hair's bio markers, you can't wash it out, it's preserved.

This is science, not a dice roll.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                  people need to read the article. The test prove nothing other then that it isn't reliable nor accurate in detecting Clen in light colored hair samples.
                  Some people take the time to use the brains. The vast majority does not.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Some people take the time to use the brains. The vast majority does not.
                    Scientifically, if something was harder to find, what would one do?

Probably take more from the host to cross check.

I could care less about Canelo, this is science. Accuracy would be dictated by the amount tested. just because a bio-marker is hard to find, doesn't mean it isn't found. Think about it. Hair testing is used in forensics for decades, why, because it's accurate why because you can't edit it.

It's absurd the amount of posturing on this site.

Comment

If the hair sample is the gold standard for testing, why didn't it detect the clenbuterol that Canelo claims came from tainted meat?

Shouldn't it have just confirmed what we already knew from the other tests?

If the answer to that is "No, because it can't detect those levels." then I can't really see how it is held up as a gold standard.

Comment

Working...
                      X