Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never mind who won, or who got paid what - did you have a wank watching that fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never mind who won, or who got paid what - did you have a wank watching that fight?

All I read is posters talking about "negotiations" (like who gives a fuck - are you gonna get a cut from Al Haymon for posting about it?) and "haters" and "overrated" and all this stupid shit.

I never read people just talking about when a fight is worth a wank.

FWIW even though "the decision has just been announced two seconds ago, and here's your next opponent already booked" was as suspect as Garcia's hairline, I had NO issue with the decision. At all. Good, close fought bout, with Spence edging it, especially due to the knockdown.

What I did have an issue with is keeping that wank going and not trying to cum too quickly, as both men went at it, non-stop action. It was GREAT. What a great fight that was.

Even the fighters got in on the action, as illustrated on my new avatar, look: Porter enjoying a nice suck on that bell mid-round. The ref's like "stop it now, back to the fight!" but Spence isn't turning it down.

Best thread of the weekend. Fights like that are supposed to bring fans together. Now all they are talking about is who got paid what, tickets, and robbery. It just goes to show you how hard boxing fans are to please. Most of the people complaining said they weren’t going to watch it so I find it hilarious. It’s worth noting that it’s really just the fans on Boxingscene complaining. Everyone else talking about how good the fight was

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Best thread of the weekend. Fights like that are supposed to bring fans together. Now all they are talking about is who got paid what, tickets, and robbery. It just goes to show you how hard boxing fans are to please. Most of the people complaining said they weren’t going to watch it so I find it hilarious. It’s worth noting that it’s really just the fans on Boxingscene complaining. Everyone else talking about how good the fight was
      Yeah man, I'm all for critiques, but I never really get to hear what people ENJOY about the sport.

Even when it's match ups being discussed... if I were to see Joshua vs. Wilder I'd still be having a wank over it even now. But all you'd get is one side saying the other fighter is "trash", "ducking", etc. How one is "overrated".

Just enjoy the fights. Have a wank.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Fights like that are supposed to bring fans together.
        Amen. Twitter talked more about how great a fight it was than Boxing Scene. This site was filled with "robbery, exposed, ducking, etc."

Casuals may not know **** about boxing, but when a fight is good, that's all that matters to them.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          Amen. Twitter talked more about how great a fight it was than Boxing Scene. This site was filled with "robbery, exposed, ducking, etc."

Casuals may not know **** about boxing, but when a fight is good, that's all that matters to them.
          Well worth a wank, wasn't it?

Comment

Look at him in my avy, look.

Sucking on that pecker.

Redd Foxx, he's having a good suck on that pecker, ain't he?

Yeah, he's sucking on that pecker. Yeah, he's doing well. He's turned it round well, hasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Look at him in my avy, look.

Sucking on that pecker.

Redd Foxx, he's having a good suck on that pecker, ain't he?

Yeah, he's sucking on that pecker. Yeah, he's doing well. He's turned it round well, hasn't he?

Not on the first play, too many nerves. But, I think a re-watch would totally be wankable. That part where Shawn lifted his head up and said, "I can't quit you." That was hot.

Comment

Yeah ferociously wanking to that one mate. Got a friction burn on the bastard now.

Comment

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
                  Yeah ferociously wanking to that one mate. Got a friction burn on the bastard now.
                  Girl I used to work with uploaded some bikini pics on Facebook this week - sorry to queer up the thread - and I got a tear on his little head.

Dangerous sport, wanking.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Girl I used to work with uploaded some bikini pics on Facebook this week - sorry to queer up the thread - and I got a tear on his little head.

Dangerous sport, wanking.
                    Dont apologise bro, that sounds like a good time. I would have messaged her with a "fancy sitting on my face sometime" msg

Comment

Working...
                    X