• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
    I always thought this.
    You just mad uk boxing keeps getting exposed

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      That's it. What it means is Haymon is caught officially here for blocking more fights . The rest is just comedy with Wilder calling out everyone knowing he had to fight Ortiz as we learned in this very article , how anyone continues to believe Wilder is just sad ,it also means Haymon blocked the Joshua fight. Ha
      How anybody can think uk boxing is worth watching is sad

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        Huh?
        What do you mean?
        Wilder fought 38 *Low opposition opponents
        I knew that sooner or later someone was going pick up on that.....

Comment

"Haymon talked Ortiz out of fighting Joshua in exchange for a rematch." WTF...this means the excuse about being low-balled, not enough time, not enough money, the trainer saying Ortiz didn't know or that the Ortiz management made a rookie mistake was all just straight up Bull Shlt to cover up a deal that was already made ....amairight?

That also explains why Wilder said Joshua is being frozen out.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 09-13-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Wilder did lose , he even said he watched the fight again and it was hard to determine are you denying that too ? Wilder himself can't admit he won .

Wilder claimed to be a real world champion but went back on his word stalled for nearly 2 months . He also said he didn't know if it would be his next fight in the ring....It's on video right after the draw was announced, but we're supposed to believe it was Fury who stalled the rematch ? Ha

It's not hard spinning anything on you, you guys are dizzy 24/7 on here , no effort needed .
            Did you just admit to spinning the truth? Lol, I guess that ends the argument there, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Chuffed to see Arum and Haymon working together and being so complimentary regarding their potential to make fights. The virtual merger of ESPN, FOX, and Showtime to promote fights would be massive
              How well do you think they will work together after Arum either just lied on Haymon or aired dirty laundry told in confidence?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                "Haymon talked Ortiz out of fighting Joshua in exchange for a rematch." WTF...this means the excuse about being low-balled, not enough time, not enough money, the trainer saying Ortiz didn't know or that the Ortiz management made a rookie mistake was all just straight up Bull Shlt to cover up a deal that was already made ....amairight?

That also explains why Wilder said Joshua is being frozen out.
                So you believe Bob? If so, why?

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  Come on man..
                  Internet gangsta at your age?
                  Lol...Sorry bro don’t believe I am being an internet gangsta. If people are getting paid to interrupt the sport that’s a problem. It would be one thing if this a real kid out there posting. However if this guy is a paid bot trolling the sport that’s a problem.

I want to see if any of these guys are real people who have watched the sport and put time in. Are you truly seeing life this way or just interrupting the sport? If this is a regular guy that feels this way we are fine. Just need know that.

I would feel even more passionately about this if I was a fighter putting my life on the line. You have someone minimizing your accomplishments with lies. If they are getting paid for it how is that acceptable.

Not asking for a street fight just sparring. How is that being and internet gangsta? If I am too old he has the advantage. We are both going into this blind.
                  Last edited by Fire4231; 09-13-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

The way this author writes and the way Arum talks I can’t tell who is a bigger deep sh/t!!!

Fury fighting Walin is not fine because nobody knows him but PAC fighting Horn was a great match.

I get this article has nothing to do with PAC but it’s ghe same Neanderthal that was guiding PAC’s career through cans like Rios, Horn, etc

Comment

My man, does his personal attacks but no substance because he doesn't know boxing. Empty but consistent.

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                      Hearn Bot shut the EF up. You were convinced the number 4-5 heavy weight was easy work.

Why... because Eddie paid you to disregard commen MFin sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X