No announcement yet.

Mo'Nique shares edit appearing to call Steve Harvey a sellout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    In any game,there are rules and the game of life is no different...you can,cry,complain all you want but until you learn the rules and come up with a game plan to compete in it or beat it you are just another poor person complaining
    Larry, if you had learned the rules in the 1st place, your ass wouldn't have been in prison!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      Larry, if you had learned the rules in the 1st place, your ass wouldn't have been in prison!
      Lucky for me in life the days go on and you get another chance each day..Im focused on my future not my past

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I can understand both sides. Let's be honest if you want to make it in Hollywood or Corporate America you have to be a coon to a degree. It's America .

Now Steve just admitted he's cooning for the money. ADOS need to build their own Hollywood , business , hospitals and schools. We have the talent, money and etc.

Fuk Gucci create your own gucci. Fuk Lionsgate make your own Lions gate.

It's a shame what we will do to be next to the white man. Very sad. We begging to belong.

I give monique respect but her days in Hollywood are gone. Take that oscer and create your own comedy company and go back on tour or make your own movie production company.

It's sad what orpah and Lee Daniels did. Our upper crest i n our communites are the worst. This is why i never joined a black fraternity.
        If only Lee Daniels movies didn't all have a damn gay thing to it. Like I was watching "The Paperboy" on Netflix a couple years ago, and halfway through I just turned to the wife and went "is this a Lee Daniels movie? It's really checking all the damn boxes"

Comment

Working...
        X