Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Silvia vs Jeff Monson a complete mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Silvia vs Jeff Monson a complete mismatch?

1st lets look at the height difference. Silvia 6'8, Monson 5'9...how is that gonna work with reach.

2nd Monson is too small and bulky, why does he think he is faster than Silvia?
    3rd the reach advantage, with monsons huge hulk arms and silvia's long reach not so big but long he will have a quickness against monson.

is this a mismatch to make monson look stupid?

against all odds though, im goin for the SNOWMAN jeff monson.

IMO the only advantage Sylvia has is his size. If Monson can get inside, it's over. I also think UFC will not be happy if Monson wins, as he has very extreme political views.

Comment

Do they really care about how the fighter looks? Tim Silvia actually has those tattoos too. but Monson damn, he a freak and huge...Althought I hate Silvia I think he will win this one by knock out.

Comment

sylvia should knock him out but stranger things have happened. if he has any type of sprawl/sub defense developed( which i doubt) he will KO Monson and its just a qquestion of when if Jeff cant get him down. If Jeff won, he would probably lose in his first defense anyways against either Vera or Arlovski IMO

Comment

yes that is true about the 1st title defense...yes that is a good question about if jeff can get him down or not. that what makes this fight so interesting...david and goliath matchup here. I go for the underdog on this bout...go monson.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
            Do they really care about how the fighter looks? Tim Silvia actually has those tattoos too. but Monson damn, he a freak and huge...Althought I hate Silvia I think he will win this one by knock out.
            In Monson's case they do. They have blurred out certain tattoos he has. He has anarchist and communist tattoos they seem to dislike.

Comment

ahhh ic. I like his tattoos....dont really know what they are but they look neat, they have his tattoos on the ufc65 website. Well all the dana white would have to do is block them out on his pictures, no big deal.

Comment

Monson is not the type of guy you want representing an organization that wants to enter the mainstream. But I like guys who can't be taken at face value; it makes for a more interesting event.

Comment

Yeah, who would want an educated person representing a sport that is followed largely by uneducated fans?

E

Comment

Has anybody watched the ufc 65 countdown last night? Jeff Monson trains like a animal!

Comment

Working...
                    X