No announcement yet.

Official Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Presidency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    A bit ironic that you call it “Trumptardism”, yet won’t call out the dems for wasting time on an impeachment of someone no longer in office just because they can’t get over their TDS and butthurt over the last 4 years... They have some mental issues of their own.
    Dude is a hardcore D superfan, but tries to play off the he's an independent.

The dude doesn't even have the stones to admit his political leanings on an Internet forum!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I've seen people disputing that.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29H1A8

If Mitch was still running things I think it WOULD be dead in the water. Now that Chuck is in I think Team D can get something like this voted on. But if you are right & Team D doesn't attempt to get something like that voted on I agree with you 100% it was a time waster & ultimately fooked up their own moves.
      Why are they scared of him running again? Maybe because they know they won’t be able to cheat again........

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
        Why are they scared of him running again? Maybe because they know they won’t be able to cheat again........
        Or maybe they just think he's kinda chaotic & idiotic & it was a bad look for the USA for him to be the President. I'd go with that one myself, but obviously your free to your opinion. I think Trump's approval rating & the votes, which still hasn't been proven to have changed the election even by Team R judges, suggest I'm more right than you doe.

Comment

Or maybe they just think he's kinda chaotic & idiotic & it was a bad look for the USA for him to be the President. I'd go with that one myself, but obviously your free to your opinion. I think Trump's approval rating & the votes, which still hasn't been proven to have changed the election even by Team R judges, suggest I'm more right than you doe.
          That’s fine if you think that way but if you TRULY did then why support this impeachment?

Comment

That’s fine if you think that way but if you TRULY did then why support this impeachment?
            I'm more indifferent than for it or against it.

I GET why they are doing it or at least I think I do. Its strategic to try to minimize the impact of Trumptardism being in play in 2024 if Trump tries to run again. If they can vote on Trump not being able to run for office again that kills Trumptardism largely cuz there isn't a Patriot Party guy who can pretend to play Trump as well as Trump can be himself.

Comment

Team loyalty.

Comment

• LOL! The Dems created a monster that won't go away! **** is funny.

Comment

So you want 100 of the country's most powerful men to decide instead of "we the people"? Last time we had that, blacks were in chains getting cracked. #NeverForget

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    So you want 100 of the country's most powerful men to decide instead of "we the people"? Last time we had that, blacks were in chains getting cracked. #NeverForget
                    We just had an election and “we the people” already decided

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      We just had an election and “we the people” already decided
                      But we didn't say he should never be able to run again. That's what the swamp wants. Stop being a pawn.

Comment

Working...
                      X