Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
    It depends, some mexican americans embrace being american regardless what people think, many more still rep mexico over the being an american, especially for sports.

The roots of the mexican culture stick with many in states especially the first 2 generations. Trust im not mexican but some of my fam and boys r, hell even my lady is and some peeps seem to prefer to be called mexican more then american.

Correct me if im wrong
    I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. I understand where you're saying some MA embrace their americanism, and thats cool,

but I'm talking about how someone else views MA. We're simply referred to as "Mexican". Yea, they might know we're MA, but we're not called as such, hence, Cain being called the first Mexican HW champ.

Comment

• Anyhow Cain repped hard lasr night and yes he is the first hw mexican champ whether he live in the US or Mexico. Lets cut the crap right. He put it down for the brown folks, i take my hat off

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. I understand where you're saying some MA embrace their americanism, and thats cool,

but I'm talking about how someone else views MA. We're simply referred to as "Mexican". Yea, they might know we're MA, but we're not called as such, hence, Cain being called the first Mexican HW champ.

True i understand your point of view

Comment

Working...
        X