No announcement yet.

WAR LOMACHENKO! The Official Hi-Tech Hype Train/War Wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Ego Crying about lomachenko and espn P4P rankings,3 hour b!tch!ng session very funny

Ego is so ****ing salty about lomas greatness. He still makes streams *****ing about his p4p#1 spot.

Comment

Comment

Comment

¡Y pegue! Y pegue! Y pegue Loma pegue!

Comment

Lomachenko Crew still here.

Look for Lomachenko to bounce back and ultimately end his career with one of the beat resumes in LW history.

Great win for Teofimo, nothing but respect, but Lomachenko is still a great fighter and I like his chances in a rematch, and or against anyone else in any weight class within range.

Comment

I see me and Lomadeaux still riding with our dude to the grave.

You always see who the real ones were after a L.

WAR LOMACHENKO!!!!!!

Comment

Salido's son got a new stepdad named Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I see me and Lomadeaux still riding with our dude to the grave.

You always see who the real ones were after a L.

WAR LOMACHENKO!!!!!!

Of course. Huge upset. I still can't believe Lopez pulled it out. These clowns on here are truly annoying though. You have to separate yourself from these children. Rounds 8-11 I'd love to see the look on their faces.. "Oh ****.. he better hold on."

Comment

I'll still ride with the dude, he showed some flashes of brilliance last night, just far too few and too late.

Huge respect to Lopez but I think Loma underperformed - or maybe better to say underestimated Teo. Still give him a good shot in a re-match however.

Comment

Working...
                    X