No announcement yet.

Vermont Republican Governor sign gun control bills into law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    In the process of asking me now over 5 times to stop being emotional, you're the one behind your computer about to pop a blood vessel as evidenced by the bolded parts.
    The big words were for you, not to blow out any flames I had. I felt if I only bump up the size of what is clearly wrong with your stance about mag rds maxs bring unconstitutional it might struck the right light and turn your brain back on or something.

Its pretty clear your panties are in a bunch, capitalizing your words as if doing so will make your weak as$ argument anymore credible.
    Coming from the dumbest most talkative R flag waver on this site I take this as a compliment.

Take it easy E-warrior. You are having an extremely difficult time understanding the essence of the 2nd amendment and I am clearly not going to be the one to snap you out of your stupidity.
    The essence of the 2nd amendment ain't got nothing to do with magazine rounds allowed.

Our society will figure that one out. The society that sh^t in a mini house out back and quit school in their elementary years to pursue plowing with Daddy's cows won't be.

This ain't that difficult a concept and I look forward to laws like this and others being passed in other places and you crying about what the Constitution realllllllly means more in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      The big words were for you, not to blow out any flames I had. I felt if I only bump up the size of what is clearly wrong with your stance about mag rds maxs bring unconstitutional it might struck the right light and turn your brain back on or something.

Coming from the dumbest most talkative R flag waver on this site I take this as a compliment.

The essence of the 2nd amendment ain't got nothing to do with magazine rounds allowed.

Our society will figure that one out. The society that sh^t in a mini house out back and quit school in their elementary years to pursue plowing with Daddy's cows won't be.

This ain't that difficult a concept and I look forward to laws like this and others being passed in other places and you crying about what the Constitution realllllllly means more in the future.

You still replying with your dumbas$?

The way you write your words and structure your sentences is so broken that it makes me think you didn't graduate highschool.

And then when I think you can't get any more dumb you write this,

You can look forward to these laws passing all you want in wherever you reside, I won't be crying because this **** would never pass in my state, at least not in the foreseeable future, but who knows in 50-100 years if we elect idiots like you anything is possible.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 04-14-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

You still replying with your dumbas$?

The way you write your words and structure your sentences is so broken that it makes me think you didn't graduate highschool.

And then when I think you can't get any more dumb you write this,
        Again I take this as a compliment from the stupidest emotionally charged all the time over lil sh^t political guy on this site. Like a child damn near.

You can look forward to these laws passing all you want in wherever you reside, I won't be crying because this **** would never pass in my state, at least not in the foreseeable future, but who knows in 50-100 years if we elect idiots like you anything is possible.
        Well idiots like you aren't working obviously. But yea times are changing get used to it.

Comment

Again I take this as a compliment from the stupidest emotionally charged all the time over lil sh^t political guy on this site. Like a child damn near.

Well idiots like you aren't working obviously. But yea times are changing get used to it.
          Who was your English teacher, Yoda? Use that pea brain of yours to form your message a little better. I am arguing with you about the intricacies of the constitution meanwhile you're operating on a 6th grade reading level.

Comment

Originally posted by Funt-Cucker View Post
            Please do try and keep up here, son.
            I'm not your son, so don't refer to me as such.

You're already using fallacy, don't lower yourself even further by throwing insults.

You’re trying to split hairs without doing any research of your own.
            No, I just refuse to let you refute arguments I didn't make.

You can't change a few key words in what someone said, then when you get checked on that you call it splitting hairs.

The argument here is about gun laws and I cited you a source to show, in fact, Chicago has some of the most lax gun laws of most big cities.
            It didn't say that!!!!

It said when people say Chicago has the most strict laws, that is false. Ok, but I didn't say Chicago had the most strict laws, I said it had some of the most strict.

And they aren't lax. Get out of here with that nonsense. Not only were handguns banned there until the Supreme Court overturned that ban, even today you have banned firing ranges and gun stores in the city.

When Chicago did have some of the “strictest” gun laws, the murder rate went down.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...htmlstory.html
            Even if I concede that true, you still have the problem of explaining how right now they currently have some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, yet some of it's highest crime rates.

Numbers don’t lie, sheep like you do. All in the sake of “winning” an online argument.
            No, they do not. But Democrat politicians do, and they've been caught admitting it. And here you stand, parroting their arguments on gun control.

You’re not that smart.
            Then this should be easy for you to answer;

Please explain how Chicago has a higher murder rate than the areas around it, when the areas around it have much more lax gun laws?

Comment

This one deserves it's own post.

Will this e-competer finally be the one to answer the questions below? None of the others have.....

Take this L and wear it with pride cause you my friend are a Funt-Cucker.

Since you're one who "wins" and lays claim to others "losing" and "taking Ls", please explain how this contest you engage in actually works.

What are the rules? How does the scoring system work? Who are the officials and judges? Is there a place you keep W-L records, and is there a playoff or ranking system for guys like you who always seem to "win"?

Do tell. I hear alot about this game, but no one who plays it can tell me how it actually works. And I've asked alot.....

Comment

In the process of asking me now over 5 times to stop being emotional, you're the one behind your computer about to pop a blood vessel as evidenced by the bolded parts. Its pretty clear your panties are in a bunch, capitalizing your words as if doing so will make your weak as$ argument anymore credible. Take it easy E-warrior. You are having an extremely difficult time understanding the essence of the 2nd amendment and I am clearly not going to be the one to snap you out of your stupidity.
                LMFAO!!!

What the hell is it with his nonsense?

Comment

the brown bess musket was the AR-15 of their time. a cursory reading of literature written by the founding fathers would tell you that they specifically wanted the free man to own the biggest and baddest arsenal available to protect his god-given rights. many of them were even against the concept of having a standing army entirely.

but maybe they meant 5 round doe, 10 round doe, maybe 20 doe? you jackasses and your garbage interpretations of our fundamental rights is partly why our government went from small and innocuous to big and bloated with power and infinite layers of red tape.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 04-15-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Who was your English teacher, Yoda? Use that pea brain of yours to form your message a little better. I am arguing with you about the intricacies of the constitution meanwhile you're operating on a 6th grade reading level.
                    You must be at 4th grade then with your stance with the actual topic at hand vs the who's stupidest conversation who've turned this into cuz your argument is so f#cking weak, highly flawed & as usual emotionally charged cuz you can't ever be wrong about anything like most political dipsh^ts here who suck the dick of their D or R overlords more than form their own opinions.

Comment

Working...
                    X