No announcement yet.

Are the Warriors run By Liberal Cucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Warriors run By Liberal Cucks

1. Joe Lacob gets triggered when Michael Jordan told him 73-9 don't mean ****.

2. Complains on behalf of Shaq putting Javale Mcgee on shaqtin cuz he keeps messing up in the game.

3. Mad that the Thunder organization and their fans didn't show appreciation in Durants return. WHAT DID THEY EXPECT.

WHO THE **** DO THESE CUCKS THINK THEY ARE

Colin Cowturd, TAKE IT AWAY

We know the Cavs are...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      We know the Cavs are...

LeBron doesn't run the cavs

Comment

who gives a ****, lets enjoy the sport and not give the Liberals the attention they want, man I hate the both ****ing sides on how they act

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          LeBron doesn't run the cavs
          Lol. Good one.

He could be eatin the ass of Gilbert's wife and nothing will happen to him.

Comment

If its not fighting or a sport with allowed fighting like hockey

then its cuckball

Comment

I don't really see the connection.

When your life revolves around watching sports/cable news, masturbating excessively and posting on internet forums 24/7, then you're bound to reach Brush's level of basement dwelling paranoia with the unfortunate smell of stale semen and dried up tissues keeping you awake at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I don't really see the connection.

When your life revolves around watching sports/cable news, masturbating excessively and posting on internet forums 24/7, then you're bound to reach Brush's level of basement dwelling paranoia with the unfortunate smell of stale semen and dried up tissues keeping you awake at night.

You are a ****ing wanker

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  You are a ****ing wanker

Just busting your balls dude, I like having a good laugh. But seriously, I don't see the connection. No need to politicize everything.

And Colin Cowherd looks like a rapist. Cowherd and Bob Costas are the most annoying people in all of sports.

Comment

Steph Curry is the Tim Lincecome of basketball. Like Lincecome who was unstoppable for about Three years or so then became ****ty. Steph Curry is on the same trajectory in his career.

Fuk the Warriors.

Comment

Working...
                    X