Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did I tell you? Mr 97K is the biggest hypejob in boxing history.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Jeezus people, can Jacobs not get any f**king credit? If one didn't know any better they'd think that Jacobs was some D level fighter with a 15-10 record. No it wasn't exactly a stellar performance from Golovkin, but jeez, Danny Jacobs is a hell of a fighter.

The guy was virtually one single got caught slipping shot away from entering the Golovkin fight 33-0. 29 freaking KO's. He was the 2nd highest rated MW in the world coming in. Give him some credit...he's pretty f**king good, too.
    That's the funny thing, people are so quick to hate GGG and discredit him that they fail to even credit Jacobs for fighting so well. I personally thought GGG would destroy him in a couple of rounds but Jacobs really surprised me, he fought a great fight and his corner were brilliant throughout the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
      an elite fighter would outbox him easily
      Eubank jnr would wreck him completely
      While g string is certainly overrated, no way in hell does Eubank Jr beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        GGG went the distance because he wanted to get some quality rounds in. He allowed Jacobs to see the 12th... fck outta here. War Jacobs!
        yea..he let him hang around...bwahahahahahahaha

would be nice if they gave jacobs some credit...he had good movement, feints, switched stances often, angles

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          The first time Lil G stepped up and fought against a semi elite MW in Jacobs he looks slow, uncoordinated, and just generally ****.
          Against stationary targets like Martin Murray and Macklin he looks decent but hes already made to look silly by Bute in the amateurs, Ouma, Willie Monroe and Kell Brook. These guys lit him up, and the same thing happened against Jacobs.

Just terrible, a hype job being compared to hopkins when he hasnt even beaten anyone.
          Canelo and Chris Eubank Jnr will smoke this dude, mark my words.

Hes extremely fortunate that he never fought Eubank, it would have been a massacre.
          I'm sorry but this post is laughable. Made to look silly by Bute in the amateurs ? Was that when Golovkin KO'd the significantly bigger fighter ...

Yeah he was definitely exposed by Monroe Jnr - dropping him twice in the first 3 rounds and causing Monroe himself to call it off in the 6th.

And who can forget how he almost lost to Brook ! Despite nearly dropping him in the first. Breaking his orbital in the second and Brooks corner throwing the towel in the 5th to stop the beatdown.

Wasn't Ouma hospitalised after their bout?

You dont like GGG. Thats fair enough. But to call him exposed and then list 4 fighters who all lost via stoppages to him as an example is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
          X