Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey has a ton of momentum, Now........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma hadnt learned the pro game yet. It was what, his 3rd pro fight? And Siri is SEERRRIOUS pro boxing. Like stuff you would never learn in 100 years of amateur fights. Including some borderline illegal stuff. Dont ever underestimate Siri, even if he's now getting pretty shot.

Yes, Loma lost a close fight, but that was like his PHd into pro boxing. His performances v. Russell and Axeman show that Loma is a much better fighter than in the Siri fight.

Im not saying Loma dominates Mikey, but if you ask me who wins, Im picking Loma.

Most Crawford fights I see him taking a few rounds to figure a guy out, then dominating. Well except v. Postol, where he dominated from pillar to post. I dont see Crawford making mistakes. That plus hed have a big size advantage.

Easter has alot of physical gifts, but I saw Commey tagging him often Easter is young and not totally polished. I think he gives Mikey problems, but at various points Mikey sets traps and seriously hurts Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Loma couldn't beat 75 year old Salido, but people are saying he'll beat a beast like Garcia? lol
      He beat solido and got screwed I can see you never seen the fight , and let's forget the taxi driver turned down his biggest payday for the rematch knowing he stands no chance, also it was only his second pro fight he was still adjusting to the pros and wasn't ready for the barage of low blows.

Loma and mikey is a dead even match up at this point no telling who wins.

Comment

After the linares/crolla winner, I think it's going to be Easter jr. or move up to 140 to fight Burns or whoever has the WBA belt.

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
          I love Mikey, but y'all need to slow your roll

Crawford is not only a p4p dude, but hes alot bigger. IMO, too much to overcome.

And since the OP said "2017" Crawford IMO is not realistic. Mikey just made his first big win at 135.

Loma is actually more realistic (if Arum & Haymon could work together). Call me believing the hype, but Loma, even giving up a lot of size, looks like he might have too much movement and speed for Mikey. It would be a tough, evenly-matched fight, but I would pick Loma.

I'd like to see Mikey fight Easter & Linares/Crolla winner in 2017. Honestly, this is super-ambitous. I consider both fight real difficult tests. But Team Mikey said they want big fights, so lets make them.

Easter is good young fighter with excellent size. But I saw alot of sloppiness v Commey. He could cause alot of problems for Mikey, but I would see Mikey at some point catching Easter and KTFO. Team Easter should let him gain experience first.

I actually think Linares/Crolla would be easier for Mikey.

With these 2 fights Mikey becomes THE MAN at 135, a p4p guy -- and then ready for a Loma or a Crawford.
          Mikey got dropped by an arm punch from Martinez...

He's too easy to hit to beat Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Mikey got dropped by an arm punch from Martinez...

He's too easy to hit to beat Easter.
            I must have missed the rest of the fight where Martinez was constantly hitting Mikey. Also all the shots that Zlaticanin landed on Mikey.

Now, I do think that Easter is much better than those two. But, Mikey isnt easy to hit. And Easter was getting tagged often by Commey - a good win for Easter, but he was sloppy here and there, and it made for a competitive fight.

And Mikey is much better than Commey in setting up his punches.

It would be a good fight, but IMO Easter isnt ready for it yet

Comment

I don't think he beats Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
                I must have missed the rest of the fight where Martinez was constantly hitting Mikey. Also all the shots that Zlaticanin landed on Mikey.

Now, I do think that Easter is much better than those two. But, Mikey isnt easy to hit. And Easter was getting tagged often by Commey - a good win for Easter, but he was sloppy here and there, and it made for a competitive fight.

And Mikey is much better than Commey in setting up his punches.

It would be a good fight, but IMO Easter isnt ready for it yet
                Easter is much better than Martinez...and yes....Mikey is easy to hit.

Mikey got dropped by a punch that wouldn't topple a box of cereal.

Easter got hit by Commey but he didn't hit the canvas.

Mikey is a mexican fighter with a puerto rican chin.

Comment

Im a big mikey fan but I dont think he gets pass broner or Crawford. Y is everybody picking mikey over a focus broner

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeko12 View Post
                    Im a big mikey fan but I dont think he gets pass broner or Crawford. Y is everybody picking mikey over a focus broner
                    They get caught up in the moment...it's like that after every KO victory.

Comment

yep lots of good fights for him out there, lets see who he actually fights though

Comment

Working...
                      X