No announcement yet.

Last 3 Albums You Downloaded?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 3 Albums You Downloaded?

Interested to see what type of music you guys listen to, what were the last three albums you guys downloaded? Mines were:

1. Halsey - Badlands (Better than I expected, she's good)
    2. The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness (My Man, he could sing anything and I'd like it)
    3. Ed Sheeran - X (can't go wrong with a bit of Ed Sheeran can ya?)
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 09-06-2015, 07:48 PM.

Palma Violets - 180
    Kanye West - College Dropout
    Vince Staples - Summertime '06

Been downloading quite a bit recently but these were the last 3, Palma Violets are a relatively new indie rock band, downloaded their 2nd album first or recommendation of a mate n liked it so downloaded their 1st n it's sick, Best Of Friends is probably the best song although whole album is gold if you like that kinda music, College Dropout is just a classic album I realised wasn't on my hard drive and I enjoyed Vince's last album n he was incredible at Leeds so got his new one.

Favourite genres are Hip Hop n Indie rock by far although I like everything, downloaded Weeknd's album n it was alright, The Hills is one of the few songs on it I like.
    Last edited by NChristo; 09-06-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Palma Violets - 180
      Kanye West - College Dropout
      Vince Staples - Summertime '06

Been downloading quite a bit recently but these were the last 3, Palma Violets are a relatively new indie rock band, downloaded their 2nd album first or recommendation of a mate n liked it so downloaded their 1st n it's sick, Best Of Friends is probably the best song although whole album is gold if you like that kinda music, College Dropout is just a classic album I realised wasn't on my hard drive and I enjoyed Vince's last album n he was incredible at Leeds so got his new one.

Favourite genres are Hip Hop n Indie rock by far although I like everything, downloaded Weeknd's album n it was alright, The Hills is one of the few songs on it I like.
      Interesing stuff, The Weeknd is my guy! I don't mind a bit of Kanye either. My Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably my favourite 'Ye album though.

Comment

Pixies - Surfer Rosa is the last one that I can remember.

Comment

Haven't downloaded a album in ages but the last three songs are

Drowning butterflies-kidnap kid
          Melody-Oliver van Helden
          Redondo and bolier-every single piece

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Interesing stuff, The Weeknd is my guy! I don't mind a bit of Kanye either. My Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably my favourite 'Ye album though.
            That Weeknd album is awesome. Especially Prisoner with Lana Del Rey and he starts it off with a bang with Real Life. Reminds me of how I was blown away by the start of the Kiss Land album with Professional as the opening track. That album was very underrated as well. The song with Ed Sheeran in this Beauty Behind the Madness album was a bit disappointing for me though considering both these guys probably dont really end up getting drunk and having someone else's blood on their clothes (implying they got into and won a fight). It seemed like an immature song instead of the epic collaboration i expected from 2 of the better artists of our time. Still, the rest of the album really delivered.

Comment

The last 3 albums to be in my rotation are Beauty Behind the Madness, Kiss Land and X. I've heard all Abel's music and the guy is unbelievably talented and I can relate to the content of his albums. Adaption, enemy and rolling stone are some of my favorites. Glass Table Girls is a bad ass song.

Comment

Last 3 I listened to......

When Life Gives You Lemon, You Paint That **** Gold - Atmosphere
                City of Evil - Avenged Sevenfold
                Death Certificate - Ice Cube

Last 3 I downloaded, as in first time listening.....

Compton - Dr Dre
                Summertime '06 - Vince Staples
                Pound Syndrome - Hopsin

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Haven't downloaded a album in ages but the last three songs are

Drowning butterflies-kidnap kid
                  Melody-Oliver van Helden
                  Redondo and bolier-every single piece
                  Where the **** do you hail from? Musta spawned from a corner of my brain & became human lol
                  What's the likelihood that I agree with 99% of what you've ever said on here, and you listen to Oliver Heldens. Coincidentally I JUST downloaded that sing tonight.

Anyhow lol,
                  I downloaded fourty or so songs tonight, the last three were Hustlers Ambition (50), All I got (Perfect), and This Love (Maroon 5).

Comment

Iron Maiden - book of souls

Bullet for my Valentine - Venom

Bon Jovi - Burning Bridges

Comment

Working...
                    X