Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to Cotto fans regarding Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto smash canelo just like tito smash vargas back in the days!!!

Comment

Ginger should man up and challenge Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
        Cotto wouldn't take the fight....

Comment

Oh come on. Canelo has been challenging Cotto, he's the one that doesn't want to fight until Dec.

Comment

I could be wrong and Cotto is a warrior but I think Canelo would give Cotto a pretty good beating. It may be a good back and forth fight but I see Canelo winning this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              I could be wrong and Cotto is a warrior but I think Canelo would give Cotto a pretty good beating. It may be a good back and forth fight but I see Canelo winning this one.
              Cotto will either come back worst from the Mayweather defeat, or he'll come back even better and put on his all-time best performance against Canelo. Cotto stopping Canelo in the late rounds will get a mark-out moment from me lol

Cotto/Canelo is the fight I wanna see, **** every other super-fight.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 06-29-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

They offered Cotto a fight on Sept 15 n he said NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  They offered Cotto a fight on Sept 15 n he said NO.
                  He's been saying for months he won't fight until December, before Canelo even needed an opponent for the date. Canelo isn't gonna fight Cotto if Canelo got next on Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    How is it a stupid thread? Cotto fought Mayorga and his fans made it up to be a good win. Am I wrong?
                    It was a pretty good win I mean. He came in good shape but got the **** beat out of him I guess actually its a okay win really but it was a fun money fight to be honest.

But if by this your saying cottos a hype job compared to Canelo at 154 then let me ask you this. Could yuri Forman or mayorga have beat the people Canelo have been fighting I think so.

I mean cottos a proven good elite fighter. Canelo been fighting 147 pounders and shot to **** cintron and shot to **** Mosley Rhodes and mathew hatton

So ask your self does cottos knock out over Forman mayorga and a impressive loss against Floyd look better then a a bunch of wins over shot fighters and 147 pounders ? 147 bum fighters that is

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      It was a pretty good win I mean. He came in good shape but got the **** beat out of him I guess actually its a okay win really but it was a fun money fight to be honest.

But if by this your saying cottos a hype job compared to Canelo at 154 then let me ask you this. Could yuri Forman or mayorga have beat the people Canelo have been fighting I think so.

I mean cottos a proven good elite fighter. Canelo been fighting 147 pounders and shot to **** cintron and shot to **** Mosley Rhodes and mathew hatton

So ask your self does cottos knock out over Forman mayorga and a impressive loss against Floyd look better then a a bunch of wins over shot fighters and 147 pounders ? 147 bum fighters that is
                      No need to waste your time on him. Nevermind being a boxing fan who appreciates good fighters, he will be forever bitter from cotto beating that cheaters ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X