Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horge View Post

Man the fuck up.

you ever live and work in the US?

after a while, you look back and think 'WTF ive been doing the same fuc.king syet for the past 10 years'

and it sucks

Comment

you have to do what makes you happy. First you have to find the reason why you want to so much and then make sure its what you want. If it is... you will not be unhappy with your decision! suwerte!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        you have to do what makes you happy. First you have to find the reason why you want to so much and then make sure its what you want. If it is... you will not be unhappy with your decision! suwerte!

i like the way you think...put things in a positive spin

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you ever live and work in the US?
          I'll have to plead the fifth on that.

after a while, you look back and think 'WTF ive been doing the same fuc.king syet for the past 10 years'
          and it sucks
          Again: cowboy up, biaaaatch

No, seriously Mak.
          I hear that crap ALL THE TIME from friends/family who visit and see
          how much more fun it is here, and it is more fun IF YOU HAVE MONEY.
          They see how far their US$ can go here, and make the mistake of
          thinking they'll keep making that much if they relocate. Trust me, I
          know what a dreary grind it is over there.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i like the way you think...put things in a positive spin
            I try....thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              I'll have to plead the fifth on that.

Again: cowboy up, biaaaatch

No, seriously Mak.
              I hear that crap ALL THE TIME from friends/family who visit and see
              how much more fun it is here, and it is more fun IF YOU HAVE MONEY.
              They see how far their US$ can go here, and make the mistake of
              thinking they'll keep making that much if they relocate. Trust me, I
              know what a dreary grind it is over there.

i talked to Bobby Lee about just getting it all out of my system and just spending half a year there to see if that's what i really want

i'm just worn down from that grind man...sometimes i dont even freekin know what day it is because its the same thing over and over again

you work mon-fri, earn your pay, hang out at night...rinse and repeat

and its the same whether i have a girl or not...i still felt like this when i was with my ex

i dunno man...im at a crossroads it seems

Comment

At a very young age, I think you're exhibiting a mid-life crisis syndrome. LOL

Hope you can ask the company you're working for to have an indefinite leave and try living here for a year, then you can decide whether to stay here for good or not.

Comment

mak. you'll eventually get "bored" again even if u relocate here in pinas.

you just have that vacation hangover right now. think of this, you won't be doing what you have done on your last vacation once you relocate here. it is called "vacation" for a reason. and beside, you'll be surprise how hard it is to earn 58$/Hr in pinas..

just chill and get ready for the next visit..

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post

Hope you can ask the company you're working for to have an indefinite leave and try living here for a year, then you can decide whether to stay here for good or not.
                    pound is listening to the thoughts of his other head down there... you know what i mean carnal... LMAO!

talk to my boy kadz, those GROs are messing with him...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post

i sure am manong...ive thought about asking for a leave of absence pero majo nakakahiya...i just came back from vacation, told them i might go to another company and now they're talkin to HR about retaining me...tapos, i ask for a leave of absense

wait ko nlang muna bago magtanong nag LOA...at least until i have a solid plan sa gagawin ko sa time jan

Comment

Working...
                      X