No announcement yet.

Karl Place: The Manchester Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Place: The Manchester Mexican

He isn't of Mexican heritage, he is just a very big fan of Marco Antonio Barrera. So big in fact that he wears the Mexican colours when he fights.

haha, wow, that's a pretty big fan to be rocking the colors on your trunks. pretty cool i guess, has he ever been to mexico or met barrera? i know ashley sexton is a big fan as well.

Comment

every fighter wants to rep Mexico. There is also the younger kameda el Mexicanito.

Comment

Seems like a good fighter!! Throws good combinations.. If only PR's admired Mexican fighters like the Brittish, they would be so much better.. LMAO

Comment

do all the british guys that like barrera hate naz?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            He isn't of Mexican heritage, he is just a very big fan of Marco Antonio Barrera. So big in fact that he wears the Mexican colours when he fights.

but lmao your sig is funny cats are the sht though they got hands. Or should I say paws.

Comment

gsp likes barrera too

Comment

I've noticed that too....the Brits tend to like Barrera alot..

Comment

I think there are great a few who are fans of MAB/Morales. I can't really think of many boxers who state Nas is their favourite, Kid Galahad is one of them though. Fights out of the same gym too so he's got that unorthodox fighting style, just lacks the power.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    the manchester mexican i like that, james toney would also wear a mexican hat to his conferences...
                    when he would fight mexican fighters? Or just cuz.

Comment

Working...
                    X