Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judge files criminal complaint against Chancelor Merkel for celebrating OBL's death.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osama's death should be celebrated by everyone in the western world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      If their acts are criminal, absolutely.

Following orders is the weakest minded excuse in human history.

"Sorry sir, you must be arrested"
      "Why?"
      "Well, you do know it's illegal to hide slaves don't you?"
      "Yes I do. Doesn't your conscience tell you this law is wrong and should not be enforced?"
      "Just following orders. Come with me"
      you seem to have a problem with the us. do you live in the us?

Comment

"Why?"
        "Yes I do. Doesn't your conscience tell you this law is wrong and should not be enforced?"
        So from the criminalizing of Chancellor Merkel for expressing she was glad OBL was dead, to the evil, criminal acts of the US military to the hiding of slaves.

Have you taken your medication today?

There are serious consequences of disobeying orders in our military, as there should be. I notice you completely deflected my question about the criminality of Seal Team 6's actions a week ago.

Comment

"Why?"
          Stop being an ignorant douche bag. Bin Laden was behind the mass murder of over 3000 people, he got what he was asking for, martyrdom. Now he's with his 72 male virgins getting fuked up the ass like he always wanted.

A country has the right to defend it'self. You want to attack the U.S and kill it's citizens? The you will be found and eliminated, it's that simple.

He wasn't innocent, fuk him. His eyeballs are being eaten by crabs as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            So from the criminalizing of Chancellor Merkel for expressing she was glad OBL was dead, to the evil, criminal acts of the US military to the hiding of slaves.

Have you taken your medication today?
            I see you are dodging the point. We were discussing the acts of soldiers correct? I said if their acts were criminal, they are criminals. You said, they are criminals if they are following orders? I give you a historical example of this demonstrating how your mindset is incorrect and contradictory and you completely ignore it, jump to how my completely clear example somehow has anything to do with your lame thread, and then drop a "Have you taken your medication" bomb.

Nice troll job.

Comment

I see you are dodging the point. We were discussing the acts of soldiers correct? I said if their acts were criminal, they are criminals. You said, they are criminals if they are following orders? I give you a historical example of this demonstrating how your mindset is incorrect and contradictory and you completely ignore it, jump to how my completely clear example somehow has anything to do with your lame thread, and then drop a "Have you taken your medication" bomb.

Nice troll job.
              No we were discussing a judge filing a criminal complaint against the leader of his country for expressing her satisfaction of a terrorist's demise. You then went on a rant about the multiple criminal acts of the US military.

Unless of course, you consider taking out Bin Laden a criminal act.

Comment

There are serious consequences of disobeying orders in our military, as there should be. I notice you completely deflected my question about the criminality of Seal Team 6's actions a week ago.
                I didn't deflect your lame question about Seal Team 6, I just ignored it. It's irrelevant to a civilized discussion about whether following orders is a valid excuse and a legitimate reason to not be a criminal.

I think it's 100% clear that agreeing to be a criminal tool doesn't automatically give you a free pass. You on the other hand, don't really want to discuss it. So be it. Keep trollin...

Comment

No we were discussing a judge filing a criminal complaint against the leader of his country for expressing her satisfaction of a terrorist's demise. You then went on a rant about the multiple criminal acts of the US military.
                  I just bored of the tired "I'm so proud to be an American, we are so much better than everyone else" bit. It's so tiresome, and boring.

Get a new bit.

Comment

I didn't deflect your lame question about Seal Team 6, I just ignored it. It's irrelevant to a civilized discussion about whether following orders is a valid excuse and a legitimate reason to not be a criminal.

I think it's 100% clear that agreeing to be a criminal tool doesn't automatically give you a free pass. You on the other hand, don't really want to discuss it. So be it. Keep trollin...
                    Either answer the question of whether you think their acts were criminal or leave my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Stop being an ignorant douche bag. Bin Laden was behind the mass murder of over 3000 people, he got what he was asking for, martyrdom. Now he's with his 72 male virgins getting fuked up the ass like he always wanted.

A country has the right to defend it'self. You want to attack the U.S and kill it's citizens? The you will be found and eliminated, it's that simple.

He wasn't innocent, fuk him. His eyeballs are being eaten by crabs as we speak.
                      If that's really what gets you off at night so be it. I don't really care...

Comment

Working...
                      X