No announcement yet.

Pac vs PBF is impossible to predict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs PBF is impossible to predict

because neither fighter has fought anyone that even closley resembles the other.

Mayweather has never been in the ring with a Pacquiao and Pacquiao has never been in the ring with a Floyd Mayweather. There simply is no way to measure it.

So all of these, "I know for a fact Mayweather/Pacquiao will win!" type threads are pointless. It's impossible to predict. Has mayweather ever seen a dynamic fighter like pacquiao before with that much speed and power? Has he ever been in the ring with a guy that throws power shots from all angles? Has Pac ever been in the ring with a defensive guru and technician like Floyd? No, they haven't, which is what makes this fight so great there simply is only one way to find out and that is for them to fight.

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    because neither fighter has fought anyone that even closley resembles the other.

Mayweather has never been in the ring with a Pacquiao and Pacquiao has never been in the ring with a Floyd Mayweather. There simply is no way to measure it.

So all of these, "I know for a fact Mayweather/Pacquiao will win!" type threads are pointless. It's impossible to predict. Has mayweather ever seen a dynamic fighter like pacquiao before with that much speed and power? Has he ever been in the ring with a guy that throws power shots from all angles? Has Pac ever been in the ring with a defensive guru and technician like Floyd? No, they haven't, which is what makes this fight so great there simply is only one way to find out and that is for them to fight.
    True, but you have to ask yourself if you were Floyd? a guy who many say is mentally affected to lose his 0...would you come back and fight a Monster even if he is small that can possibly beat you?

Perhaps Mayweather see's something in Pac that he can capitlize on if he ever fights him...perhaps the st8 right or jab?

Mayweather came back to fight Pac...I wonder why...

will be a bad foken fight if it happens though. 2 greats fighting each other.

One that the whole world will be watching that's for sure.

Comment

But weve seen Marquez/Pacquaio twice. If Floyd didnt know he would win he wouldnt be starting negotiations so soon, he would have never brought Pac's name up. Last few times Floyd initated a fight to get signed he won going away.

Comment

In the end I believe money is more important to Floyd than his "0." Also, he's a confident man, I don't believe for a second that he doubts his own skills and I think he truly believes he can beat any fighter on the planet. But it's all about money to floyd, which is the number 1 reason he will fight Pac, not because he sees any weaknesses.

Comment

Uh, yeah, no. Pac by UD. Not so hard.

Comment

Very true.

Comment

I think Floyd would underestimate Manny, just as everyone always has done.

Other than that, God will make the right choice when it comes to who deserves the victory.

Remember: Good always prevails.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Yoo Natas, did you get my points for our bet?

Comment

Pick em fight. I'm off Pac surely gettin KO'd by the WW's. He proved his chin yesterday. They better just strike a 50-50 deal and scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    I think Floyd would underestimate Manny, just as everyone always has done.

Other than that, God will make the right choice when it comes to who deserves the victory.

Remember: Good always prevails.
                    If God can be for both, then who will he go with?

I think God will pull out of this one and let both settle it by themselves..

Comment

Working...
                    X