No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    120 wasup ******? Post sumthin nostalgic and violent in here homey. And drink sumthin while you at it.

I stole a lil bit of everything Dap. I was a pro shoplifter as a kid.

And yea, mother**** Pavlik. Ducked AA. Ducked Pwill. Towed the line for HBO and kissed they asses, **** on Showtime and Super 6. To hell wit him. I can't wait til somebody whoop his ass.
    I stole too mang...I'd grab sticks of jerky, candy, when I got older I started jackin' bottles of SoCo and Parrot Bay, lol...

As for Pavlik, he already got his ass whooped Mang...Fukin' Hop plastered that ass.

I still have that fight on my DVR and watch it sometimes for fun, .

Street bully would be proud of me.

Comment

• Cant get a drink yet, im still at work mang. but i'm also about to get out and gonna get drunk like a mother****er mang, i need that ****. as far violent I got an exwife so let me at her

Comment

• get some

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          I stole too mang...I'd grab sticks of jerky, candy, when I got older I started jackin' bottles of SoCo and Parrot Bay, lol...

As for Pavlik, he already got his ass whooped Mang...Fukin' Hop plastered that ass.

I still have that fight on my DVR and watch it sometimes for fun, .

Street bully would be proud of me.
          Stealin as a child was cool. Even if you got caught, wtf were they gonna do, tell you not to come to school for 3 days? They never caught anybody who ain't suck at it anyways. And at stores all you had to do was jack em while they were busy.

And that ass whoopin was gravy, but Kelly slept aight cuz he still had the MW title. ****** ain't a champ no more. He needs 1 more ass whoopin. Past Pwill, I dunno who at 160 could give it to him.

Comment

• get some! these will make feel good

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Stealin as a child was cool. Even if you got caught, wtf were they gonna do, tell you not to come to school for 3 days? They never caught anybody who ain't suck at it anyways. And at stores all you had to do was jack em while they were busy.

And that ass whoopin was gravy, but Kelly slept aight cuz he still had the MW title. ****** ain't a champ no more. He needs 1 more ass whoopin. Past Pwill, I dunno who at 160 could give it to him.
              I think Winky could beat him. Maybe not asswhoop him, but beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 120 View Post
                Cant get a drink yet, im still at work mang. but i'm also about to get out and gonna get drunk like a mother****er mang, i need that ****. as far violent I got an exwife so let me at her
                Nice. I'm sure I'll still be here. I drink myself to sleep every nite. Late as ****.

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                get some
                That looks good as **** man. I'm too old to steal **** now.

Comment

get some! these will make feel good
                  You've given me some inspiration homey. I might end up dry this weekend, but I'ma demand some brownies, or rice krispy treats, or sumthin. She'll make it.

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                  I think Winky could beat him. Maybe not asswhoop him, but beat him.
                  I dunno. I thought last yr he coulda done it. But I dunno now. I don't care if he gets beat up bad, tho it'd be preferable. Long as he loses.

Comment

• its been a while for me for some of those. got some on a carnival in toronto. them ****ers got me wild mang. I did hit a hookah on sunday

Comment

its been a while for me for some of those. got some on a carnival in toronto. them ****ers got me wild mang. I did hit a hookah on sunday
                      I'd pass out instantly hittin the hookah nowadays man. I'm past my prime 120. But that was my **** as a kid. Best green, best bongs, best blunts, all that. Agin is a *****. I got my drank tho, so I'm aight.

Comment

Working...
                      X