Clear All

• Jack Wilshere.

Jack Wislhere.

Jack Wilshere.

What.

A.

Fcking.

Player.

Coming from a Liverpool fan, the kid is just mind bogglingly awesome. Loved him ever since i saw him rip Liverpool's reserves apart as a 16 year old in the reserves (iirc), yesterday he put on a fcking masterclass.

I swear he's the closest thing to Xavi i've ever seen. Im always looking for them to make a wrong choice just once and i very very rarely see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Jack Wilshere.

Jack Wislhere.

Jack Wilshere.

What.

A.

Fcking.

Player.

Coming from a Liverpool fan, the kid is just mind bogglingly awesome. Loved him ever since i saw him rip Liverpool's reserves apart as a 16 year old in the reserves (iirc), yesterday he put on a fcking masterclass.

I swear he's the closest thing to Xavi i've ever seen. Im always looking for them to make a wrong choice just once and i very very rarely see it.
      Are you serious? I didn't think he had a particularly good game yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Are you serious? I didn't think he had a particularly good game yesterday.
        He was in another galaxy to any other midfielder on the pitch yesterday. He absolutely ran the show. He can't do anything about Arsenal's defenders losing the fcking plot.

I think the MOTM was Carragher. However, i'm talking about Wilshere's individual performance. Now i don't watch every Arsenal game to say wether that's just his bog standard usual type performance but if it is then fckin hell.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            that's class.

Comment

• Beckham to give his wages to children's charity?

Suppressing my cynicism on that one.

Dull window. Chelsea actually desperately need a defensive midfield player; could be the third catastrophic decision the board whoever they are have made to rip the arse out of our season.

I think Crouch will rock up at QPR in the big move of the day. What happens if QPR go down? The greatest team ever to be in the championship?

That man is throwing money down the drain. I wouldn't mind but I remember flying on one of his Air Asia planes and the air quality was shocking and was playing havoc with sinuses. At one point I though I might be having some sort of brain haemorrhage. Sort your **** out, Fernandes!

Comment

• Why did they loan out Essien?

Comment

• In the 2010 world cup who were the only unbeaten team?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    Why did they loan out Essien?
                    Chelsea will happily loan out players to teams who are actually better than us. Real Madrid are obviously much better than us, as are Athletico. We gifted Athletico the best young keeper in Europe and an upgrade on De Gea for nothing for two seasons! Chelsea getting nothing out of it - because La Liga is not the Premiership.

We also bought Marin and loaned Bremen De Bruyne who as it turns out is much better than Marin. So we've managed to make Werder Bremen at better team at a cost £7 million.

Not to fussed about Essien he looked shot to pieces.

Chelsea can't come 3rd this year it wouldn't make sense - because there is not a single decision that has been taken at any level that makes sense. I think we'll end up 6th.

Comment

• No transfer deadline day would be complete without the window licking mutants standing around the reporter at Stoke.

Comment

Working...
                      X