No announcement yet.

Your diet ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your diet ?

Say , a day in the life of you , what's your diet ?

Mine >>>

Breakfast > oats & a handful of almonds , 2 cups of green tea

Lunch > beans on toast or a pot of yogurt and a banana

Dinner > 2-3 breast's of skinless chicken with allsorts of veg or a jacket potatoe with cheese & beans

Before bed > 2 cups of green tea

Your daily diet ?

I don't have a daily diet, life would suck on a diet. I just have a collection of things which I eat as I please.

I'm one of those guys who's never had to watch their weight, some say lucky. My diet ends to include plenty of lean red meat for protein, a lot of pasta, chicken, a load of milk and a lot of fish. I could never live on what some people eat, some people could eat a salad for lunch, it'd literally kill me.

I eat and eat but still only weigh about 160lbs, 12% body fat. What people don't understand is fat is stored energy. So if you eat it, burn it and it's a done deal. I eat because I'm hungry. I do a lot of exercise to stay trim. I enjoy exercise. All is well with the world. The thing I do, however, concern myself with when it comes to food is the extent of actually decent energy in ratio to fat. So munching on pies is not a great thing to be doing. Buy some chicken, buy some reggae sauce (jerk/bbq sauce), cover the chicken in it, grill it and wham, you have some amazing chicken, low in fat, high in protein which tastes better, a better source of energy and cheaper. Why buy pies?

Another good tip, go for sardines sandwiches - literally just put two on a slice of bred and fold the bread and then eat. I find the ones in tomato sauce are best. I'd say they taste "pretty good", not great, but they're high in omega 3, b12, protein and calcium.

Also, for snacking, for for those "seafood sticks" which are about 70p for 16. Basically they're cheap white fish smashed up and cooked. Low in fat, low in calories, high in protein. They're made of cheap fish but they're cheap themselves, taste awesome and the nutrients is there.

Comment

Daily diet?... I'm not even gonna lie.

Breakfast - Hamburger and fries..

Lunch - not even hungry...

Dinner - Either im at the gym or at home... but either way, i usually have just finished working out so im not even noticing if im hungry or not.

I still lose weight this way. HAHAHAHA. You can eat junk food as long as your working ur ass off in the gym.

Comment

I eat really well id say 90% of the time. Porridge, low fat dairy, lean meats, nuts, veggies, etc

Maybe once a week or fortnight (depending on if i need to make a weight soon or something) i might have like potato chips, lollies, chocolate etc

Comment

Originally posted by Cyse View Post
          Daily diet?... I'm not even gonna lie.

Breakfast - Hamburger and fries..

Lunch - not even hungry...

Dinner - Either im at the gym or at home... but either way, i usually have just finished working out so im not even noticing if im hungry or not.

I still lose weight this way. HAHAHAHA. You can eat junk food as long as your working ur ass off in the gym.
          how the hell could you eat burger and fries for breakfast? Eww i'd feel sick.

Comment

I don't know man, taste pretty good to me.

I hate breakfast type foods. Its not my thing.

Comment

3 pizzas a week, the rest of the time some burgers and chinese food

i know, i rock

Comment

Lol people hamburger and fries for breakfast?
                I have no diet, even though I should

I have school
                Breakfast - so if im not running late ill eat a bowl of cereal

School lunch - Gatorade and a doughnut

Lunch - what ever my mommys makes(usually always mexican food)

Dinner - bowl of cereal
                Everyday is different though

I have a question is it bad to eat or drink something high in protien if im not exercising ?
                Because I have a Myoplex Protien Powder bag with 42g of protien but I havent hit the gym in maybe 4 months, or is it just better to exercise (including pull ups & push ups) so i can get the full effect of protien ?

Comment

Typical day...

Breakfast: Smoothie - orange juice, banana, spinach, hemp seed and/or almond butter, honey, strawberries, flax seed oil.

Next meal:

Chickpea salad - chickpeas, onions, spinach, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper.

or

Black bean salad - black beans, avocado, tomatoes, onions, corn, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper

Snacks: Apples, kiwis, carrots, and walnuts.

Beverages: Water, green tea, espresso.
                  Last edited by βetamax; 10-06-2009, 02:21 AM.

Comment

i really dont have a diet... i eat wat i want... but with limits... in june i was @ 150 with a year of off boxing 2day am at 135 with just gym workouts... now if i do diets i can drop more...

Comment

Working...
                    X