• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    yeap me too, can you think into the future and see a big fight
    Winky vs Mayweathers

:
    I rather get hit with a chair
    Well I'd rather watch......Because Wink would dominate and Floyd would lose....so I would get to see what I like both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      Well I'd rather watch......Because Wink would dominate and Floyd would lose....so I would get to see what I like both ways.
      yeah, I really want pbf to lose a fight
      that would be the day

Comment

yeah, I really want pbf to lose a fight
        that would be the day
        I'm here to tell you that you wish will never come true and don't hold your breath waiting on that day to come....

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          Thats exactly how I feel about Mayweather.....
          RAESAAD, you and your boy bigdlb will someday be on the Pretty Boy bandwagon..I was once like you guys but i have now seen the light...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood_htown View Post
            I'm here to tell you that you wish will never come true and don't hold your breath waiting on that day to come....
            Castillo 1
            DLH = draw or could have gone either way, but lets remember DLH was the Champ

but I dont think that day will come, lol

Pretty Boy WHo?

Comment

Castillo 1
              DLH = draw or could have gone either way, but lets remember DLH was the Champ

but I dont think that day will come, lol

Pretty Boy WHo?
              His record reflects 38-0...not a lose nor draw..opinions don't count in the books...

Comment

I'm indifferent. I really don't care for him or dislike him. He is quite a fighter I was just never a big fan.

Comment

I am a fan on his and I don't have many fighters I like.

To anyone who wonders how Winky gets by with such a simple style.. It is because of his hand speed. VERY underrated handspeed. People don't see jabs coming until they are in your face. Plus he is right handed so his jabs have a little more power than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mishra100 View Post
                    I am a fan on his and I don't have many fighters I like.

To anyone who wonders how Winky gets by with such a simple style.. It is because of his hand speed. VERY underrated handspeed. People don't see jabs coming until they are in your face. Plus he is right handed so his jabs have a little more power than usual.
                    Many don't know he is right handed......that is very true what you say....he has a great jab that stings.It's no fluke he uses it so well fight after fight.

Comment

He seems like a great guy, but I cant say im a fan of him the boxer. He's not the most boring fighter ever, but I cant think of any of his fights I would watch more than once.

Comment

Working...
                      X