Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Jones Apologizes for Promoting ‘Pizzagate’ Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones apologizes because they probably threatened to cut his earnings from his radio podcast or some wacko actrually tried to kill the pizza owner and Jones would get in trouble for or blame for planting the seed, dude is a shill anyway he makes millions from that show.

The only legit source of leaking info is Wikileaks, and that guy is hiding out in a consolate there are people ready to take him out or arrest him.

Jones is a non threat that should tell you something, who the hell is this loud and vocal spewing conspiracies out in the open yet he is still alive and not in trouble?

Because he is a non threat.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Jones apologizes because they probably threatened to cut his earnings from his radio podcast or some wacko actrually tried to kill the pizza owner and Jones would get in trouble for or blame for planting the seed, dude is a shill anyway he makes millions from that show.

The only legit source of leaking info is Wikileaks, and that guy is hiding out in a consolate there are people ready to take him out or arrest him.

Jones is a non threat that should tell you something, who the hell is this loud and vocal spewing conspiracies out in the open yet he is still alive and not in trouble?

Because he is a non threat.
      All of y'all conspiracy folks. You talk crazy **** all the time and no one has taken y'all out.

I am surprise no one has said ***they))) got Sterling Archer. If it's one time I hope that conspiracy crap was true was if ***they))) got Sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        All of y'all conspiracy folks. You talk crazy **** all the time and no one has taken y'all out.

I am surprise no one has said ***they))) got Sterling Archer. If it's one time I hope that conspiracy crap was true was if ***they))) got Sterling.
        What conspiracy? I aint into conspiracy theories at all.

why you saying all yall im not one of those looneys, im saying this guy alex jones talking all that conspiracy stuff yet he is still alive. if he was a real threat he would be dead or in hiding.

that Wikileaks guy is the only legit guy he leaks actual Legit stuff, not fake stuff. its why he is hiding out.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          What conspiracy? I aint into conspiracy theories at all.

why you saying all yall im not one of those looneys, im saying this guy alex jones talking all that conspiracy stuff yet he is still alive. if he was a real threat he would be dead or in hiding.

that Wikileaks guy is the only legit guy he leaks actual Legit stuff, not fake stuff. its why he is hiding out.
          Gotcha. I need to have a good laugh. I am gonna watch that clip of that Flat Earth black guy again/

Comment

Did you look at the links I gave you?

How are we talking crazy **** if it's actually happening in real life and documented by reliable sources?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Did you look at the links I gave you?

How are we talking crazy **** if it's actually happening in real life and documented by reliable sources?
              One of incidents of people in high places are found to be pedophiles. That I agree is possible but to say there is a systematic operation by the elites to engage in secret pedophilia, I doubt that.

Comment

One of incidents of people in high places are found to be pedophiles. That I agree is possible but to say there is a systematic operation by the elites to engage in secret pedophilia, I doubt that.
                I want to doubt it too, because if it's true we have a horrible problem on our hands.

But you can't just stick your head in the sand and refuse to investigate further. This is happening in high places all over the world and at some point it's only natural to wonder if people in power might be in collusion with each other on a global scale.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-26-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I want to doubt it too, because if it's true we have a horrible problem on our hands.

But you can't just stick your head in the sand and refuse to investigate further. This is happening in high places all over the world and at some point it's only natural to wonder if people in power might be in collusion with each other on a global scale.
                  No man. So many horrible things are happening that if this really is happening it will just be tacked on the list but a few pedophiles getting in power and abusing some children does not make me think that a big pedophile-operation is ongoing.

Comment

It's not out of the question. Ancient Greeks and philosophers like Plato, Socrates and the like were said to be pedophiles back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      It's not out of the question. Ancient Greeks and philosophers like Plato, Socrates and the like were said to be pedophiles back in the day.
                      I know they use to sex their students but how was sex viewed back then. Was sexual acts on minors viewed as exploitation back then?

Comment

Working...
                      X