Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Trainer Denied Entry Into New Zealand For Parker Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia is the answer

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      "His case was fully considered and all representations submitted on Mr Fury’s behalf were taken into account before a decision was made to decline his request for a special direction," reads the statement.

What a huge pile of horse dookie. The man turns his feking life around and follows the rules for years and years, only to be subjected to feking b.s. like this. What ever happened to fair play? If I live to be 100 I'll never understand why billionaires get any and everything they want, but anyone less in wealth gets feked over.

we are fkn pathetic here, even worse than Aussie

it was a little country's opportunity to make a stand for "justice", and make a stand they did.....

some little PC fuktard had his 5 minutes of fame

absurd

it is clearly obvious that Fury provides no threat

same as Mike Tyson a few years back

those PC wankers should be kicked in the face repeatedly

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Scott Weiland called this one months ago. Peter Fury is a solid trainer but he is also a solid criminal so his hands are tied. Hughie will have to fight without him in his corner. I wonder if he would pull out? I doubt he will because of the purse & belt at stake. He really puts Hughie in a tough position. This fight is bigger than the one Peter missed in the US. This is a title shot. Let's see what happens. I think Team Fury will have to start making bigger purse bids unless they are confident of winning on the road...

the best scenario for me..... would be for this to kill the fight and NZ miss out completely, with Parker travelling to the UK

fk small-minded little New Zealand, Fury will miss nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
          Don't you think you should find out if you would be allowed entry before negotiating a fight and then factor that into the decision on whether you want to pursue the fight or not.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Fury pull out now

I hope he does

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Hardly a shock. Major drug traffickers and repeat offenders typically don't get visas. There was no reason for him to be confident he'd get it. Once Brexit happens he'll probably never leave the country again.
            So he will fight British and Euro level fights until AJ or Haye are available to fight him.. all along is dad would say this is witch hunt against us and that he would be a champ along with his cousin.. SMDH..

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              we are fkn pathetic here, even worse than Aussie

it was a little country's opportunity to make a stand for "justice", and make a stand they did.....

some little PC fuktard had his 5 minutes of fame

absurd

it is clearly obvious that Fury provides no threat

same as Mike Tyson a few years back

those PC wankers should be kicked in the face repeatedly
              Catch-22 mate. If they let Fury in, they'll get ripped to shreds by every Nigel-Nobody for bending the rules because of $$$.

While I am one of the first to point out the failings of Government here in NZ, it's a bit bloody ridiculous when there are cases that they can't win either way. Fury is an ex drug kingpin who did a decade in the slammer, got out, then still managed to **** up again and go back. I'm all for keeping the scumbags out of the country - rules are rules and they didn't bend.

Mind you, people will find a reason to b*tch about things regardless. Every irrelevant tool wants their 5 minutes of complaining fame.

Comment

Peter Fury lives in a castle in France, drives expensive cars and all that results from proceeds of drug trafficking. 12 years in prison shows you how heavy the offenses were.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                  Great job, keep scumbags like that out of your country. Family of criminals. Shame us in the UK are stuck with them.
                  Don't speak on behalf of me, In England we have restorative justice. You commit the crime, you serve the time. His years are SPENT.
                  This scumbag has probably funded more schools and hospitals by paying his taxes than your whole family name sake combined.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Catch-22 mate. If they let Fury in, they'll get ripped to shreds by every Nigel-Nobody for bending the rules because of $$$.

While I am one of the first to point out the failings of Government here in NZ, it's a bit bloody ridiculous when there are cases that they can't win either way. Fury is an ex drug kingpin who did a decade in the slammer, got out, then still managed to **** up again and go back. I'm all for keeping the scumbags out of the country - rules are rules and they didn't bend.

Mind you, people will find a reason to b*tch about things regardless. Every irrelevant tool wants their 5 minutes of complaining fame.

he is here for work, and only for a few days

he obviously will not cause any problems

a simple behavior bond could easily solve this

we deserve to lose that fight

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post

but, fair call..... can't really argue, just frustrating is all

Comment

Working...
                      X