Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VID: DJ thinks he HURT 3XG...calls his power a "Myth, a facade, smoke and mirrors"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a couple times where he hurt Golovkin. It didn't deter Golovkin but he was hurt. I think he has a right to make such a comment about Golovkin's power because he lasted 12 rounds and was never in any real danger. It's not enough that Golovkin got the win (even though some of us thought he lost), people act like Jacobs didn't do anything to make it a fight. If Jacobs didn't hurt him at some point why didn't he get bum rushed like everyone else?

Comment

lol jacobs, don't be sore loser
      u r lucky golovkin ain't talker, he'd call ur power as **** coz u never wobbled him

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        A lot of guys have said that. And most of them were stopped.

There's no such thing as smoke and mirrors when it comes to power. The results speak for themselves. Danny gave Golovkin fewer opportunities to score and worked very well in the pocket himself. Had he taken the same shots as everyone else, he'd have gone too.
        ya that's boxing dude

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          He felt he was winning the fight (as did many), he didn't need to do anything stupid. There was a game plan put in place, he followed it.
          Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Because he was nervous and believed the hype too and was doubting himself. Weird as it may sound, I think the knockdown was good for him. It was like a burden being lifted from his shoulders. He fought a lot more confident after that and finished the fight stronger than GGG.

If you're Jacobs you gotta be thinking 'I fought good but I can fight better. Make some adjustments to his jab and I can beat this guy easily. I've been in with a better fighter and harder puncher (Pirog)'

Who do you think came away more confident in a rematch win?
          I think this is why he lost the fight on my card and the judges card, like cobra pointed out Jacobs was nervous which is normal, considering GGG reputation and I think after the KD, Jacobs grew in confidence because at that point he has taken GGG biggest punches and still around, but like I said after that fight he would look back and regret not pushing a bit more.

It might be his game plan to throw less but going down the championship rounds you can see he was quicker and better when he bullied GGG.

I have no doubt that if a rematch happens, he can take the fight to GGG and even stop GGG if he was a bit more brave.

Comment

Jacobs looked hurt from that uppercut that staggered him.
            Maybe he was just practicing a new dance move though. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              If GGG is a myth why didn't you beat him up?
              You moved away for 75% of the fight you don't move off against a "power myth" you take it to him if his punches are meaningless!

Now listen this is why I think less of most of fighyters schooling these days. You just fought the champion of the world, you lost on points CLEARLY and your degrading the guy who beat you! What does that say about you? Over rated even more?

Shut up and get another fight signed and see if you can get back with GGG at the beginning of the year. He's that much older and your supposed to be that much WISER!
              Who the hell is this kids adviser? Find some one with brains and humility and speak with dignity and respect for your opponents and yourself. Way to many crybabies!

Ray
              green k sent. exactly this ^

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I think this is why he lost the fight on my card and the judges card, like cobra pointed out Jacobs was nervous which is normal, considering GGG reputation and I think after the KD, Jacobs grew in confidence because at that point he has taken GGG biggest punches and still around, but like I said after that fight he would look back and regret not pushing a bit more.

It might be his game plan to throw less but going down the championship rounds you can see he was quicker and better when he bullied GGG.

I have no doubt that if a rematch happens, he can take the fight to GGG and even stop GGG if he was a bit more brave.
                you have no doubts he could stop ggg? Based on what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  you have no doubts he could stop ggg? Based on what exactly?
                  Based on my eye, the confidence I saw in Jacobs in the latter rounds. The reality that he could actually take it to GGG etc But that's my opinion not anyone else, I don't need anyone crying over what my own opinion is.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    I saw a couple times where he hurt Golovkin. It didn't deter Golovkin but he was hurt. I think he has a right to make such a comment about Golovkin's power because he lasted 12 rounds and was never in any real danger. It's not enough that Golovkin got the win (even though some of us thought he lost), people act like Jacobs didn't do anything to make it a fight. If Jacobs didn't hurt him at some point why didn't he get bum rushed like everyone else?
                    So GGG was hurt by Jacobs despite showing no signs of being hurt yet Jacobs was never in any real danger despite tasting the canvas?

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      So GGG was hurt by Jacobs despite showing no signs of being hurt yet Jacobs was never in any real danger despite tasting the canvas?
                      ggg was hurt emotionally because he realized after romans loss ward would become p4p #1. you dont recover from that...ever

Comment

Working...
                      X