Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin Beats Canelo Would He Still Be Hated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Why is fair criticism of ggg labeled hate by his fans?
    Because they are irrational bunboys. The same ******* use to unfairly criticize other fighters that were way more proven and now can't take their own **** being flung back at him. It's quite comical. I feel that turnabout is fair game and I'm loving the squirming of these bunboys when they receive the same bull**** back that they unfairly did to others.

Agreed that some of the criticism is over the top but these are the same fans that have spent years perfecting the art of over the top criticism. Its extremely hypocritical for them to complain now that the logic/reasoning they created years ago is being thrown at them.

The ggg fans lump all of it in together which is the problem. Look at NSB-if someone criticizes ggg the ggg fans will automatically ask if or imply that the poster is black or hispanic and therefore hates him.

NSB posters, particularly GGG fans, have called certaun champions bums for years. While I understand your point, why does this have to stop now that its GGG?

Is that fair?
    It's only not fair when it happens to them... typical vaginas.

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    The guys on here like War Mikey and Robo Cop and many more hate him with an extreme passion for no real reason. They need no reason to continue hating him. If he KOed Canelo in the first round and moved up to 175 and KOed Ward they would hate him more than ever. They will continue to hate him no matter what he does. I have never seen hate for a boxer on this forum equal to the GGG hatred since I joined in 2008. They only thing that will satisfy the serious haters is for GGG to get KOed. Some guys even joined for the sole purpose of trashing GGG. RoboCop starts an average of 5 threads a day trashing GGG. They never talk about any other boxer.
    You think this is worse than the hate Floyd got. Come on man.
    Bolio**** is one of your typical bunboy dumbasses. Nobody that's been here as long as him can say that anyone got more hate than Floyd has.

And to answer the ts question... yes I still will hate the hype job and his moronic fans. He has a **** resume, fake accolades like interim and regular defenses, not a star and fighting B- fighters on ppv, he's a diva pricing out of fights and saying everyone ducking doe, his skills are nothing special at all, and he has the worst fan base in boxing atm.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      i'm sure you can come up with an answer if you replace ggg with floyd
      Ggg hasn't been called the racial epithets Floyd was nor has he been subjected to being called monkey and other derogatory racial stereotypes.

No one is wishing he die or go broke.

Are you really being fair with this comparison?

Comment

The Demographic will always hate GGG. He's consumed their lives for crying out loud. Look at Mirko Troll Cop, makes 5 GGG threads a and videos a day

Comment

Working...
        X