Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Granados Make Weight After Scale Confusion in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner looks good in this situation. Everybody was worried about him (with good reason) and he's the only one to make weight on the 1st try. Good job now win the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      why would he weigh in again when he weighed less than granados?
      Let these dudes have their fantasies, bruh. Don't inject facts into this.

Comment

Granados should be fighter at 147 instead of picking on smaller fighters at 140 Broner made the weight comfortably 146 he's ready to whoop ass

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          where in cinci did you see broner? are you going to the fight tomorrow?
          I saw him at the Easter Jr fight. Yea I'm going to the fight tomorrow. You live in New York? I'm thinking about going to the Garcia-Thurman fight. How them tickets looking?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I'm surprised by this. Granados made it seem like he was going to make 140. Maybe he just got lazy once the weight was changed.
            I'm not. Granados is 5'9", which is a little tall for the class. I'm sure he wanted to beef up a bit to give himself as much advantage as possible over the 5'6" Broner.

Comment

That boy went on a mini taco binge

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I saw him at the Easter Jr fight. Yea I'm going to the fight tomorrow. You live in New York? I'm thinking about going to the Garcia-Thurman fight. How them tickets looking?
                I checked the other day. 64 bucks I think was the cheapest left

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  because broner is a notrious weight misser and manipulator of the scales. he made his former sparring partner change the contracted weight FFS. how on earth can you defend what adrien broner does regarding weigh and his choice of opponent?

made porter, a big WW come down. made granados, a 140 lb sparring partner, come up. used to beat on the eloy perez' of the world until he couldn't shed the LBS and started to get fined for it.
                  Missed weight for Escobedo and Theophane too.

Didn't even care either.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I checked the other day. 64 bucks I think was the cheapest left
                    Damn. Might as well stay home if Imma sit in a $64 seat

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      cant trust a shady scale. #FACTS

Granados got nude and the scale didnt even budge.
                      Naw he good. I think this gonna be a close fight

Comment

Working...
                      X