Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frazier: Ali's Parkinson's disease was a punishment from God

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking strictly islamically ali's arrogance and claims of 'i am the greatest' are frowned upon. Ali during his prime also didn't show many signs of humility which is what islam encourages, its all very easy to acknowledge the presence of a divine being or a higher power when you're old and crippled but he never seemed to acknowledge it as often during his youthful days as he does now.

muslims say 'god is the greatest' several times during the call to prayer and prayer itself and ali's claims of 'i am the greatest' are generally not well received by alot of muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by PacBanned View Post
      Ali has said so much worst in the past... maybe fraizer is right.
      So.. if I happen to have a cold, it is a punishment from God??? Think of what can happen to Frazier, then. We all die.

You can have the worst punishment by being self-righteous and judgemental, unless someone above actually said it.
      Last edited by Thwf; 04-12-2009, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
        Ali was over the top sometimes stuffs like "Dont you know are God" is too much..He said that to frazier in there first fight.
        Ali is a piece of ****, dude called Frazier a great white hope basically. I think Ali was a racist, and he used his black panther mentality to attack frazier. He kept doing these racial boundaries by trying to get frazier fired up by saying stuff like if fraizer wins, he wins for white people. That garbage doesn't belong in this sport.

Comment

That's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            I liked it better when Joe said "I did that."
            Wait... What?! Frazier said "I did that." referring to Ali's Parkinson's? Frazier said he caused it? Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by milkroot View Post
              Wait... What?! Frazier said "I did that." referring to Ali's Parkinson's? Frazier said he caused it? Wow...

Frazier had his reasons. His kids used to come home crying because everyone was calling their dad a gorilla and an uncle tom. That shit cut Frazier deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Frazier had his reasons. His kids used to come home crying because everyone was calling their dad a gorilla and an uncle tom. That shit cut Frazier deep.
                You're right. I'm watching HBO Thrilla In Manila Documentary and apparently Frazier's sons got picked on at school. Frazier ruined the greatest. Ali was a bully.

Frazier said,

"I was hurting him. Look at the film. I was unloading sledgehammers on his jaw."

Frazier balled up and shook his left hand.

"They said he slipped. Slipped from what? Slipping from the left hook."

Ali pissed that man off.
                Last edited by milkroot; 11-01-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Less than two pages in a thread like this. Just imagine if it was someone like DLH or GGG or Kovalev or Wlad that would of said this. I can just imagine the chaos.

Comment

Ali cut frazier deep, in doc movie "Facing Ali" foreman, norton, lyle, shavers and Holmes was disgusted by what Ali said to frazier. calling a fellow black man a gorilla and uncle tom is really out of the line.

Comment

The inference here by Frazier is that Ali should have been or was punished for what he did to Joe personally. The arrogance of Frazier's sentiment is that he believes God himself punished Ali for what he did him. Pretty incredible. Basically everyone else throughout the world thinks Ali is the greatest thing human ever last time I checked.

Comment

Working...
                      X