Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO Could've sworn Ellerby shook his head when he sees Love on the canvas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    ?

That doesn't look anything like a smile.

When it happened you cold actually see Floyd yell "damn!". Fairly certain he wasn't pleased.
    I yell "DAMN" all the time when things are are going my way~

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      These dudes all get knocked out by their Ron Salsas.
      Bey/Molinawas the only one were the opponent wasn't higher than a 10-1 underdog

Comment

Bad Medina was definitely shaking her head.

Comment

His expression was priceless. He was ****ing pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I agree and the thing is, he didn't act like Broner or somebody you could truly laugh at their misfortune.

When I saw some of his earlier interviews, he acknowledged his flaws.

This really isn't even about him. It's about TMT.
            Anything and anyone associated with Floyd is damned here. No one associated with Floyd is safe.

Comment

I think he was upset but his reaction didn't show surprise either. Let's face it, if we can see how flawed Love is, I'm pretty sure Ellerbe can too. They know Love isn't a future great, but they are starting to get more of their cards being televised on a national scale. If these guys are in it for the long haul and have the capital they can be a force.

Comment

The Mayweather/TMT hate around here has exceeded unhealthy levels

Comment

Love is a cool dude, he doesn't deserve the hate because of his boss. As far as Mayweather and Ellerbe's face, that comes with the territory. When I was a forklift operator my boss saw me drop a pallet of tvs, you should of seen that ni@@a's face.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Love is a cool dude, he doesn't deserve the hate because of his boss. As far as Mayweather and Ellerbe's face, that comes with the territory. When I was a forklift operator my boss saw me drop a pallet of tvs, you should of seen that ni@@a's face.
                    lol I can imagine.

Comment

Working...
                    X