No announcement yet.

Cotto face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto face

After the Margo fight and Pac fight Cotto's face gets easily destroyed. His face looked like **** in his last fight. May is gonna work him.

Destroyed is an exaggeration.

He swells up faster than pre-Margo and Pre-Pac.

Comment

I'm not saying Marg is innocent but Cotto's face was pretty bad after Pac. He is getting older, been in many wars and does swell and cut much easier now.

I see Floyd cutting him up.

Comment

Ya'll see the damn scar tissue around his eyes on the close-ups of 24/7? Looks like someone keyed his eyebrows.

Comment

All it takes is one fight for your face to get busted up, Mayweather is not immune. Cotto went from being able to take consistent hard shots from mosley without any swelling, to getting all sorts of f'd up with marg.

His face does swell pretty easily now, against anybody, but this doesnt mean much. He is in the ring to fight, and fight is what he will do. I dont see mayweather having the volume to really put cotto out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Destroyed is an exaggeration.

He swells up faster than pre-Margo and Pre-Pac.
            Maybe you need some glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I'm not saying Marg is innocent but Cotto's face was pretty bad after Pac. He is getting older, been in many wars and does swell and cut much easier now.

I see Floyd cutting him up.
              He is not a bone head this time he has 10pnds more weight on him that will also mean a bit more padding on his face .

Comment

I don't think FMJ fans should get too excited about Cotto's face getting busted up Pacquiao has a lot of power and Margarito reputedly had bricks.

Comment

Working...
                X