If something happend to Bob Arum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If something happend to Bob Arum?

Say he became very ill or passed away?

What would become of Top Rank? Would it become a totally different company and not just host in house fights? Or would it become a different company and co-host events with Golden Boy and other promoters and give the world the fights they want to see?

I think Bob's successor will just adopt the same policies Bob has and keep the fights in house so once the demon of boxing has gone he will still continue to haunt the fight game.

Who is next in line to take over from Bob? hopefully Top Rank will fall apart become defunct once Bob goes and boxing can get back to its old self showing us the fights that we all want to see.

P.S I'm not wishing ill health or death to Bob just wondering what will happen in the future because we don't all hang around forever.

todd would take over tr.hopefully he would would work with gbp and then we could all go and dance on bobs grave

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
      todd would take over tr.hopefully he would would work with gbp and then we could all go and dance on bobs grave
      I wouldn't want to dance on a spot where so many people would have been previously pissing.

Comment

Originally posted by davaw1 View Post
        Say he became very ill or passed away?What would become of Top Rank? Would it become a totally different company and not just host in house fights? Or would it become a different company and co-host events with Golden Boy and other promoters and give the world the fights they want to see?

I think Bob's successor will just adopt the same policies Bob has and keep the fights in house so once the demon of boxing has gone he will still continue to haunt the fight game.

Who is next in line to take over from Bob? hopefully Top Rank will fall apart become defunct once Bob goes and boxing can get back to its old self showing us the fights that we all want to see.

P.S I'm not wishing ill health or death to Bob just wondering what will happen in the future because we don't all hang around forever.

Comment

You guys are seriously ****ed up!!

Wishing another man's death.

But the good thing is that he will not pass away in at least 10 more years, so you will have to wait a LONG TIME!!

Comment

it would be best if he lost his mind...
            he might become less of a c*nt then.

Comment

The good die young and douchebags live forever. We are likely stuck with Arum for 30 more years with our luck.

Comment

Golden Boy buy Top Rank

Comment

I think his step-son handles thing if Arum isnt around.

Comment

Todd DuBoef would take over and he would run things completely differently. I think the cold war would instantly be over.

Comment

Working...
                    X