No announcement yet.

Did ACID three days ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    I kinda had something like that happen to me... I took some X. My people told me to take half... It wasn't working so I took the other. The shyt had me tripping hard. I felt hella agitated to the point I felt like I would attack people. I kinda locked myself in my room tho until it mellowed out. So I could only imagine being on something stronger
    I've been in those stages before...... feeling violent..... that is just after drink and cocaine or when I've been on it for a few days.

You know? get wasted one night and then wake up and start drinking in the morning...... by the second night you are wanting to wreck people.

Moderation is a big thing the last 5 years...... the worst I will do now is say something on this website that someone will construe as me being racist....... and that's a lot better than what I used to be like lol

Comment

Salvia wats dat?

Yeah I want to so I can brush up on my Alien theories lmao
      Salvia is some **** you smoke out of a bowl or whatever.

It used to be sold in stores but I don't know anymore.

Gives you some weird high, I thought my air conditioner was talking to me

I was at a party and my boy tried this strong version like 70X (years ago I don't remember how strong exactly)

Fell off his chair drooling like a dumbass and hugged a vacuum cleaner

They were like "yo Sean you're next you want a hit?!"

Hard pass lmao.
      Last edited by Beercules; 09-20-2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        I've been in those stages before...... feeling violent..... that is just after drink and cocaine or when I've been on it for a few days.

You know? get wasted one night and then wake up and start drinking in the morning...... by the second night you are wanting to wreck people.

Moderation is a big thing the last 5 years...... the worst I will do now is say something on this website that someone will construe as me being racist....... and that's a lot better than what I used to be like lol

Lmao...... I will talk shyt back when yall say certain shyt but I leave it in that thread and we can still get along once we change topics.

Only person on here I would want to snack in person is Frankie2Jabs.... He can eat a dick!

Yes moderation is the key...... I slowed down alot from drug use.... Tbh I don't even smoke that much anymore cuz it make me eat too much junk food

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I was at a party and my boy tried this strong version like 70X (years ago I don't remember how strong exactly)

Hard pass lmao.
          Damnnnn. That's crazy. I would have laughed at him all night long

Comment

Lmao...... I will talk shyt back when yall say certain shyt but I leave it in that thread and we can still get along once we change topics.

Only person on here I would want to snack in person is Frankie2Jabs.... He can eat a dick!

Yes moderation is the key...... I slowed down alot from drug use.... Tbh I don't even smoke that much anymore cuz it make me eat too much junk food
            You are only speaking your mind and coming from your own POV...... I respect that.

I am just some white guy living in a 98% white country, I have no idea what its like to be black, or Asian, or middle-eastern..... or live in the US...... it's a big reason why I come on here.... to be able to speak to people of al races and nationalities.

You need to get off the smoke...... that shiat ****s up your mind and makes you paranoid..... it wasn't until a year after quitting the weed that I started to feel normal again.

Comment

Damnnnn. That's crazy. I would have laughed at him all night long
              Trust me we did.

And it was like all the 'cool kid's ' at the party ****ing embarassing

Comment

Hard pass lmao.
                Salvia is no joke...... smoked it when doing community service....... I was laughing my ass off for a good 5 minutes then just came out of it.....

It just gives you a buzz but not worth smoking long-term.

Comment

Salvia is no joke...... smoked it when doing community service....... I was laughing my ass off for a good 5 minutes then just came out of it.....

It just gives you a buzz but not worth smoking long-term.

Yeah it's not for me.

It's a weird short trip.

Comment

Yeah it's not for me.

It's a weird short trip.
                    I've seen mates that smoke a hit every 5 minutes and just spend hours in that trip.

I just do not get why people smoke it?

Comment

I've seen mates that smoke a hit every 5 minutes and just spend hours in that trip.

I just do not get why people smoke it?
                      Salvia?!

That's gross tbh. It's not that kind of drug.

Air conditioners talk to you

Comment

Working...
                      X