Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you be allowed to sucker punch someone for offending you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Should you be allowed to sucker punch someone for offending you?

I noticed a lot of sucker punching videos online and one they guy just told him don’t be rude when the guy called a female clerk a *****. The guy punched him out cold and left.

I wonder how come these people feel the need to resort to violence, what causes them to do this?

If you consider what you just did a sucker punch, then you shouldn't have done it. Sucker punches are not manly.

Violence is good when its fair and or deserved.

Comment

Sucker punches can kill. They are punishable in court. The most obscene one I've seen was on the YouTube when a skater bashed some innocent man's head in with his board.

Comment

https://youtu.be/MFn6n-lmmg0

Comment

No........,don’t be so sensitive

Comment

Nah man that aint cool. Like mike_b said(which green k by da way) thats stuff is deadly. Some lil kid just gor killed at a carnival cause he was jumped and sucker punched. He wasn’t even 17 yet, it was sad.
            If you wanna be a man challenge em for a fight. Maybe give em a lil push and put your hands up to let them know its on.

But ill admit in certain circumstances sucker punches are finer like if someone is threatening you with a weapon or ij the middle of beating or sexually assaulting a woman in cases like that and stuff that’s absolutely fine to deliver as much damage as possible to get them unconscious until police arrive or choke em. But i trust people to use their best judgment. Someone bump into/disrespect you, ask them to step outside, if they’re mugging/raping someone sucker punch the life out of em

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
              Nah man that aint cool. Like mike_b said(which green k by da way) thats stuff is deadly. Some lil kid just gor killed at a carnival cause he was jumped and sucker punched. He wasn’t even 17 yet, it was sad.
              If you wanna be a man challenge em for a fight. Maybe give em a lil push and put your hands up to let them know its on.

But ill admit in certain circumstances sucker punches are finer like if someone is threatening you with a weapon or ij the middle of beating or sexually assaulting a woman in cases like that and stuff that’s absolutely fine to deliver as much damage as possible to get them unconscious until police arrive or choke em. But i trust people to use their best judgment. Someone bump into/disrespect you, ask them to step outside, if they’re mugging/raping someone sucker punch the life out of em
              That's a good point. Can't argue with that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  I guess if a man is trying to kiss you it is punishable by sucker punch lol idk, what do you think? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    How do you sucker punch a professional boxer in the face ? In the middle of a round ? When your hands are free ?

Comment

Working...
                    X