Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to Keith. You fought like a Champ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Keith. You fought like a Champ!

Thurman earned my respect tonight. He kept his word he fought like a champ. Fought like a warrior unlike some who would just ran and clinched for dear life in a PPV event. Respect to Thurman for fighting like a true gladiator, real guts champ! Some fighters when they are hurt they just ran and clinch and stunk up the event.. He wasn't like that. He fought like the champion that he is and fought like a man.

Credit to Keith. You are a clean fighter.

still salty?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post

still salty?
        lol

What's with the photo of Pac and Floyd?

Did I mention Floyd in this thread? This is about my props to keith.Nothing to do with Floyd buddy.

You seem to think I'm referring to Floyd here? You affected much.. Did I hurt your feelings again?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lol

What's with the photo of Pac and Floyd?

Did I mention Floyd in this thread? This is about my props to keith.Nothing to do with Floyd buddy.

You seem to think I'm referring to Floyd here? You affected much.. Did I hurt your feelings again?
          Me and you both know who you were talking about. You will never get over Floyd beating Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
            Me and you both know who you were talking about. You will never get over Floyd beating Manny.
            No, you are too sensitive to think It's about floyd? Deep inside you might think your boy might be the running hugging type I guess..

I'm paying Homage to Thurman. Stop being a Floyd Nut-hugger. It's not always about Floyd.

Comment

wtf is that trash above me? it's been 4+ years mofos, just let that ***** go!

Comment

Bottom line is you were always at the edge of your seat throughout the entire fight. Both fighters are super-dangerous for 12 unbelievable rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                  Bottom line is you were always at the edge of your seat throughout the entire fight. Both fighters are super-dangerous for 12 unbelievable rounds!
                  Yes, epic fight. One for the books.

Thank you Keith and Manny for a memorable fight. Worth every peny.

Comment

Why do Floyd fans have to be the worst in existence?

Comment

Working...
                    X