No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite Heavyweight Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Tom Little. Talks mad ish but can never back it up, provides entertainment at least. I liked the time he was talking about how he was gonna bust up Majidov in an iFL interview, then Majidov crashes the interview and Little gets scurred.

What about my man Kash Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Have you let your mum sign up for an account on here BangEM?
      That’s prob yer nan. Mad she agrees with me?

I’m just a boxing savant. LMAOO

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
        “Baby” Joe Mesi.

Also known as the Third Franchise, what a joke .

Comment

Ortiz. Built up purely as an opponent for Wilder based on a mythical amateur career and the fact he's Cuban.

I still can't make sense of how they got so many people caught up in the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
            “Baby” Joe Mesi.
            WTH? Joe Mesi was an honest, crowd-pleasing fighter. Fought some good names, maybe a few older guys, but was working his way up to a title shot before his health forced him to retire. Finished 36-0. Why is he a fraud?

He gets a lot of flack for the Jirov fight, which he finished terribly, but that was a close fight and he gave his very best and showed plenty of heart.
            Last edited by NachoMan; 09-20-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Big baby miller . multiple drug cheat was still gonna land a contract with top rank but blew it . ruined a aj pay day n yea its all self explanatory..

Comment

The biggest fraud right now is Fury. No question. 2 good names on his entire resume. No title defenses. A steroid cheat. Overrated based off beating another fraud, Wilder. Only fought 2 guys in the current top 30. Kisses men in the ring. And worst of all, you idiots believe he's number 1. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Have you let your mum sign up for an account on here BangEM?
                  The infamous Fury fanboy. Your mom is to busy licking my nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinglife134 View Post
                    The infamous Fury fanboy. Your mom is to busy licking my nuts.
                    What a witty retort lol. Whose alt are you?

Comment

Who remembers Odlanier Solis? There was a time when he was hyped as hot **** and was considered as a real threat to Vitali Klitschko when they fought (ofc Vitali rolled over him) and ended up being one of two guys I can think of who underachieved so hard that they were publicly shamed by their own promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X