No announcement yet.

I used this site 15 years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used this site 15 years ago

My old usernames were Supaduck0, Gmitchell, and variations of Gmitchell. No idea if anybody will remember me. Shoutout to people like Croney, Sane Man and JuyJuy, even though JuyJuy was a big looney. I'm scratching my head trying to remember who I've forgotten. Either way peace be upon you all, lol.
    BostonGuy BostonGuy likes this.

It's sad that there are only a few members left

Comment

Originally posted by Cappucino View Post
      My old usernames were Supaduck0, Gmitchell, and variations of Gmitchell. No idea if anybody will remember me. Shoutout to people like Croney, Sane Man and JuyJuy, even though JuyJuy was a big looney. I'm scratching my head trying to remember who I've forgotten. Either way peace be upon you all, lol.
      I remember you. Can't believe it was 15 years ago though, feck, I'm getting old.

Comment

Any other old faces still around? I pop in from time to time but rarely see anyone I recognise.

Comment

Originally posted by latinbay View Post
          It's sad that there are only a few members left
          What the hell happened? They even got rid of the video trading block.

Is anorak still around?

Comment

There are many old names and faces lurking around in the shadows on the forum still..

some off the 2002 - 2005 posters still post on here so they are still about….

feels like yesterday I joined here even though it was back in 2009 but compared to the 02 - 08 guys who still are on here I’m pretty much a noob compared to them

Comment

Originally posted by DrShawHigh View Post

What the hell happened? They even got rid of the video trading block.

Is anorak still around?
              !!Anorak is still about posting his classic monthly threads I believe where he rips into people and their threads or comments that he deems “a load of shite”
              DrShawHigh DrShawHigh likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X