Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going for a Hiatus for a bit from the lounge and NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    So you're letting them win? Allowing them to run you off? This is what they want. Try the ignore feature. It works wonders.
    I know people think like that, because the toxicity of certain individuals, does the kill brain cells of those who decide to read their posts.

It is not easy to deal with blind people who hate and hate, and everything they project is negative.

We have to understand that those people have nothing going for their lives, so they live in misery and want others to be as miserable as them, but when you try to give them a hand or advice, they're too wise for whatever solution you can tell them.

The Bible says in Matthew 5:43-48: 43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'm the Ignore List Champion™ and I think it'd be IMPOSSIBLE to ignore everyone fanboying, arguing over dumb sh^t & doing lame a$$ namecalling that OP is bringing up. Well I mean you could but it'd be your full time pursuit here to do that I think.

Go look at any 3 page or longer thread & its loaded with the more PC or acceptable things he brings up. Sometimes I'm legit surprised some nut here hasn't killed some other nut here over some simple sh^t.
      Yeah I get the whole Internet forum fatigue thing. Sometimes I take a breathe from certain forums because of all the infighting and trolling. But then I figure why should I allow these morons to interrupt my leisure time? I have to stop and consider the source and write them off as unenlightened inferior beings who are clearly social bottom dwellers.

I encounter any number of idiots each day during my daily commute, but I'm not about to sell my car and take the bus so that I can share my commute with a different set of idiots.

Comment

Ah the good ol look at me I’m leaving thread

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Seems I got tired with all this arguing, name calling, fanboyism, racism etc. etc. in NSB and in the lounge. I'll return when I'm in the mood.
          Who is this daft cunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            I know people think like that, because the toxicity of certain individuals, does the kill brain cells of those who decide to read their posts.

It is not easy to deal with blind people who hate and hate, and everything they project is negative.

We have to understand that those people have nothing going for their lives, so they live in misery and want others to be as miserable as them, but when you try to give them a hand or advice, they're too wise for whatever solution you can tell them.

The Bible says in Matthew 5:43-48: 43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Well said, sir...

Comment

Not to be a jerk but who the fuck are any of you?

I see a lot of 2-3 year long members and I have literally no clue where you came from. I guess that's what happens when you stop caring about this site since 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Seems I got tired with all this arguing, name calling, fanboyism, racism etc. etc. in NSB and in the lounge. I'll return when I'm in the mood.
                Join a church charity with the extra free time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Top 3 problems in a thug's life:

1. The law
                    2. Hateful jealous enemies and hoes
                    3. Hurt feelings on an online boxing forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X