Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten biggest cvnts in the lounge right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The ten biggest cvnts in the lounge right now...

I don't post here that often these days, but I still thought I'd share you my wisdom with a rundown of the biggest cunts to post in the lounge right now.

This is in no particular order, so we'll start off with the first five...

-jose- - People give Trump a hard time, but if there's one thing he got right, it's the idea of building a wall to keep this cunt out and making him foot the bill. For the last six years I've had to log on to BoxingScene with a peg on my nose just to try and block out the unholy stench emanating from this daft cunt. A man who made a thread betting his entire point stack on Canelo, and then thanked the paid-off judges that he didn't go broke. If this daft bastard was in a car accident and needed a transfusion, they'd pour bean juice into the cunt.

B.UTLER People tend to rag on B.UTLER and give him a hard time, failing to acknowledge the keen level of intellectual discourse he brings to the lounge. Every day that rapier-sharp mind of his devises insightful, complex threads like "if you scratched your ass, would you smell your finger afterwards? (POLL)" and "The Official 'I Just Sniffed My Sister's Pants" thread. Possibly the most underrated poster here - keep on pimpin', B.UTLER.

Beercules What can be said about this cunt that hasn't been said before? He's so demanding that even I can say he's an attention-seeker without irony. Will regularly start threads like "I just got a parking fine... does this make me a member of the Crips?", or "I just drank half a pint of Miller Lite... guess I'm hard core now." Still gets PTSD every time he sees Tyrion on Game of Thrones.

Zaroku A theological debate all by himself - "If God does not exist, then who invented this cunt?" - everytime I see this prick post I think I'd like to get his little cunt dog Jhonny, fuck it right up the ass, then snap his little fucking head off and use it as a cum dumpster. Then take the headless body for a walk round the park, using it as a football and let hobos jizz in it.

In a nice way.

dan_cov Arguably the biggest cunt poster from the UK - which is no mean feat - I've actually met dan_cov in real life. I saw him by the Coventry Cathedral, where he'd been beaten senseless and raped by eleven black tramps who'd bukkaked him in piping hot jizz. I saw them take money off him, so I asked if he wanted me to call the police. "No," he explained, "that's what I paid them to do it." A first-class jizz mop.

Next time: The final five, including racer59.

hey, I did do some serious time.

A whole 6 hours

Comment

-jose-, I just read the breaking news that your dick is contaminated, is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I don't post here that often these days, but I still thought I'd share you my wisdom with a rundown of the biggest cunts to post in the lounge right now.

-jose- - People give Trump a hard time, but if there's one thing he got right, it's the idea of building a wall to keep this cunt out and making him foot the bill. For the last six years I've had to log on to BoxingScene with a peg on my nose just to try and block out the unholy stench emanating from this daft cunt. A man who made a thread betting his entire point stack on Canelo, and then thanked the paid-off judges that he didn't go broke. If this daft bastard was in a car accident and needed a transfusion, they'd pour bean juice into the cunt.

B.UTLER People tend to rag on B.UTLER and give him a hard time, failing to acknowledge the keen level of intellectual discourse he brings to the lounge. Every day that rapier-sharp mind of his devises insightful, complex threads like "if you scratched your ass, would you smell your finger afterwards? (POLL)" and "The Official 'I Just Sniffed My Sister's Pants" thread. Possibly the most underrated poster here - keep on pimpin', B.UTLER.

Beercules What can be said about this cunt that hasn't been said before? He's so demanding that even I can say he's an attention-seeker without irony. Will regularly start threads like "I just got a parking fine... does this make me a member of the Crips?", or "I just drank half a pint of Miller Lite... guess I'm hard core now." Still gets PTSD every time he sees Tyrion on Game of Thrones.

Zaroku A theological debate all by himself - "If God does not exist, then who invented this cunt?" - everytime I see this prick post I think I'd like to get his little cunt dog Jhonny, fuck it right up the ass, then snap his little fucking head off and use it as a cum dumpster. Then take the headless body for a walk round the park, using it as a football and let hobos jizz in it.

In a nice way.

dan_cov Arguably the biggest cunt poster from the UK - which is no mean feat - I've actually met dan_cov in real life. I saw him by the Coventry Cathedral, where he'd been beaten senseless and raped by eleven black tramps who'd bukkaked him in piping hot jizz. I saw them take money off him, so I asked if he wanted me to call the police. "No," he explained, "that's what I paid them to do it." A first-class jizz mop.

When Jhonny notices a dog on TV he flips out, but if they bark he goes 5150(police code for psycho). He gets mad respect in this expensive enclave we live in, and he runs on the beach regularly if we gots good weather. He's planning a trip to London to out drink you, out tiddlywinks you, and draw some blood from your hand as you attempt to give Jhonny a peace offering.

On a different, but more somber note, why can't you Angles keep a lid on the Muslim horde who ravage white women in your country? These selfsame white wimmin who never saw a dentist, let alone an orthodontist are getting gang raped and are turning to Islam in droves. I think the word orthodontist is an American word that's failed to catch on in Britian? Islam is an Arabic term meaning we **** you and you grin and bear it, and I think Churchill taught youll how to get a stiff upper lip why taking a Muslim stiffy. I'm gonna do you a favor and teach the English, but you need to pay attention mate, fight Islam and sharia. They'll take your darts, pints, and tiddlywinks away for good.
        Where are the men who fought for conquest and wealth? Imma nickname you imam Annie Mohahammed al shizam!

How many British military bases are in da JewSA? Zero!
        I've korned a few British wimmin who were a bit chubby, but I throughly enjoyed myself. My boss at Merrill Lynch told me that I seem to be drawn to uneducated wimmin from the servile class. Fight laddie, defend the queen, King, princes, etc.

Guilty as charged. I like to be liked, even if it's only because I pick up the tab.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 03-06-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          hey, I did do some serious time.

A whole 6 hours
          Johnny is gonna whip his azz, once he learns to read and count.

I steal all his stud money, like Bob arum does to manny.

Once Jhonny figures out that he's better off without me... He'll be gone.

Comment

I can’t help that your stupid

Comment

I thought Annie is dead.

Comment

In a nice way.

those last two are jizz mops and little dog cum dumpsters

Comment

Always appreciate great annie acknowledging my contribution the lounge..

Comment

You need to update your Lounge Bullshit of the Week thread more often.

Comment

Working...
                    X