Who thinks Gassiev will beat Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    David Price :
    Usyk will make Gassiev work at the pace he wants, by being constantly in range and pressuring with the front foot. He’ll take some licks along the way, but his engine will win him a close decision. To be honest, though, that is one of the hardest questions to answer because you could say the same for Gassiev! What a fight!

Enzo Maccarinelli :
    A genuine 50/50 fight but Usyk to win in a tough fight – he might have to survive some shaky moments though.

Peter Fury
    I really like Usyk, he’s a great boxer. I’ve not seen much of the other guy, but he will need to be very special to beat Usyk.

Callum Johnson

It’s a fight I'm looking forward to very much. I slightly favour Usyk. 1. Because I'm a big fan and 2. I just think he’ll have the tools to outpoint Gassiev. Very good fight!

Michael Conlan
    I have loved Gassiev throughout this competition, he’s been an absolute beast. I do feel that Usyk’s movement will cause him major problems, but still I’m going for a late Gassiev stoppage!

Jazza Dickens
    I love the style of Usyk. His work rate and heart can bring him through any test. I’m sticking with him all the way.

Isaac Dogboe
    I would say that Gassiev is the stronger, come forward fighter, while Usyk is a more skilful boxer-puncher. I think Usyk wins on points… Or Gassiev by TKO!
    Interesting take from these guys. I think most people will agree the Usyk is the more technical fighter.

I'm leaning 60 -40 in favor of Usyk but i'm hoping that being the fresher, physically stronger and naturally the more powerful puncher that Gassive can pull it off.

Comment

Working...
    X