Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Fires Back at Nelson Over Klitschko Sparring Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Fires Back at Nelson Over Klitschko Sparring Claims

Ugh, black and white video.

Comment

Did Johnny Nelson said he seen it or he heard a rumor? If he seen it I expect a retort sometime soon & if he merely heard a rumor he needs to not be so vocal with rumors as its a bad look when you get called out on some sh^t someone else said to you that you took to a high level.

Also its sparring who gives a f#ck.

Comment

Johnny Nelson has developed a really bad reputation of being a Partisan hack.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Did Johnny Nelson said he seen it or he heard a rumor? If he seen it I expect a retort sometime soon & if he merely heard a rumor he needs to not be so vocal with rumors as its a bad look when you get called out on some sh^t someone else said to you that you took to a high level.

Also its sparring who gives a f#ck.
          Skysports gone tacky with Hearn. Bellew thinks he's king now, the Brits tried with Brook, the Joshua vs Klitchko bout made them feel like they own boxing now. They probably got some 5K quid bonus to hype up Sky's boxing.

Expect more Sweet Caroline chants till the end of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Skysports gone tacky with Hearn. Bellew thinks he's king now, the Brits tried with Brook, the Joshua vs Klitchko bout made them feel like they own boxing now. They probably got some 5K quid bonus to hype up Sky's boxing.

Expect more Sweet Caroline chants till the end of time.
            Your jealous of us brits. Take this L and learn

Comment

I believe Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                Your jealous of us brits. Take this L and learn
                what L? Davis and Spence just whooped dat ass... European neighboring countries aren't jealous of corroded teef culture. rotten ass tea or bunk cigarettes or 400% import taxes on tooofbrushes. I don't Know!

Comment

It is abit strange the way Johnny Nelson has come out with this, he is usually respectful of other fighters! (And i have heard him on numerous occasions state that sparring is just sparring, you don't know all the variables and conditions that the fighters fought under! I am pretty sure when Tony Bellew & David Price sparred David Haye? that they where both taking turns to face him, and Haye was also attempting to make weight within his training camp! all these things can effect your performance!

But yes i can remember reading reports that Wladimir Kiltschko was handling Wilder easy, but i never heard the same reports for Anthony Joshua! (When they worked together in camp etc).

Comment

Johnny trying to up his countryman Joshua by bringing down the man.

We're onto your schemes, Johnny boy. But you can't stop the Bronze Bomber.

Comment

Working...
                    X