Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Drops, Stops Arreola; Calls For All The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooting for Arreola but realistically there's only one winner, it's not even like Chris is going to turn up in any kind of shape given the notice.

Comment

wilder by KO. arreola is shit right now, sorry bro

Comment

Wilder by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
          triangle theories don't work bro. especially when you dont consider the fighters' styles.

Arreola is no where even close to Wilder's toughest test. Stiverne and Szpilka are both better than him.

do you work for the promoters or have a business interest in this fight? Looking at your comments, it would appear so.
          Szpilka is euro level at best, I can understand you'd like to elevate to a certain level and promote Wilder's win as something it was not, unfortunately Jennings showed the level Szpilka is at, that level is not a very good one.

It's ok, I like Wilder too, he's a great guy, humble, provides for his family, I'll always root for those guys, I hope he defeats Arreola we can then proclaim he has another noteworthy win on his record after defeating Stiverne, another guy I rate highly, only he was terrible and clearly should not have fought the night he fought Wilder. It's a shame Stiverne was so poor that night as I felt that could have been Wilder's coming out party. At least Wilder has had some good cheques on his run since picking up the title, his is a real rags to riches story and with the support he's provided his daughter I love how his career has played out, all the naysayers have had to sit on their hands whilst he has secured his family's future.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Heavyweight championship boxing on FOX

Date: Saturday 16 July 2016
            Venue: Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama, USA

Chris Arreola, 35, gets a third shot at heavyweight glory.

Who wins this potential slobberknocker? Vote and discuss.
            I had to pick DDubs by KO because im not a moron.....but I really really reeeeeeally hope Arreola gets his sh@t together and can pull off the upset....tho I really really reeeeeeeally wish would win the lottery one day...and well...we all know how that's gonna go down....ahhahha

Comment

Stop sending me this ****

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I'll be rooting for Fatboy but he's gonna get wrecked in this fight. People want to believe Wilder sucks and is a hypejob but he's a very solid fighter with some serious power, at least enough to blast out a tough B level guy like Chris.
                Wilder's chin is getting shattered and Chris Arreola is the man for the job!

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                Szpilka, and especially Stiverne, both would like to have a word with you.
                Molina almost knocked Wilder out of his boots. Deontay is in fear for his life because he knows what Arreola is going to do.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Sorry Punchr, but nobody cares about this fight. Even Deontay Wilder's daughter has to be shaking her head at this matchup
                Deontay Wilder's daughter is going to be helping her dad pick up the shattered pieces of his chin from off the canvas on July 16. Arreola is going to shock the world. Wilder's days are numbered. He's done

Comment

What a farce. Can't believe anyone would buy a ticket for this.

Comment

I know who doesn't win...the fans. Boxing is in a very sad state, especially American boxing

Comment

why wouldnt wilder fight Briggs that would have at least had an entertaining lead up to the fight. arreola has what 5 weeks to train?! And if you saw Arreolas last fight he looked a mess and should have loss off points but i guess pbc would rather keep it in the family than to give fans a decent fight

Comment

Working...
                      X