This year's NBA playoffs is a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    The east is horrible...

If heat and celtics were healthy it might have been a little better..

Cleveland is just rolling thru these teams
    Those aren't the only 2. If anything, the team that concerned me the most was Paul George's crew.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Those aren't the only 2. If anything, the team that concerned me the most was Paul George's crew.
      Pacers are nowhere near a championship team... wtf are you talking about..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Pacers are nowhere near a championship team... wtf are you talking about..
        Paul George can carry a team better than anyone in the east not named LeBron. Myles Turner is legit. That is the only eastern conference team is could see winning 2 games against Cleveland

Comment

Raptors got destroyed last night

Comment

God i miss the late 90's early 00's NBA .

Comment

Celtics gone make it #18. Believe that. We coming for you Steph Curry.

Comment

You do that, it would shorten the playoffs and would be like the BCS. You do that, we'd be waiting much longer for football season to start.

BECAUSE 2 TEAMS I CAN'T STAND, NEW ENGLAND AND DENVER WON THE SUPER BOWL IN CONSECUTIVE YEARS, IT FEELS LIKE ONE GIGANTIC OFFSEASON THAT STARTED IN FEBRUARY 2015 AND HAS EXTENDED IN TO 2016.

Football season needs to come sooner.
                You need to go outside more.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  You need to go outside more.
                  I'm in the gym bro

Comment

I'm in the gym bro
                    I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said but okay.

Do you need me to come pick you up or bring you a change of clothes or what?

Comment

Okc- SA was great (big upset)so was Por vs GS(Dame opened a lot of eyes). Crazy s*** happened like when Cp3 and Blake went down and we had decent series like Raptors vs Heat (somewhat ugly) and Celtics vs Hawks and Pacers vs Raptors. For me it's hard to catch games sometimes I'm sad i can't watch more

Comment

Working...
                      X