Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Buck the Worst Sports Commentator Ever, Or is there anyone else who is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe buck,Michael cole, and mau roa or whatever that lames name is from showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Jim Watt, Jim Lampley, Mauro Ranallo are all bad. But not worse than Joe Buck. Boxing Needs Gus Johnson, Hawk Harrelson, or Jim Ross.
      Good ol hawk. You can put it on the boarddddd yessss!

Comment

Really never noticed him being that bad honestly. Only guy I dislike is Cris Collensworth. Way to cheesy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          Good ol hawk. You can put it on the boarddddd yessss!
          That guy is funny.

Comment

I hate Vin Scully because he is so monotone, But he knows a lot about the game and he has stories to tell a lot.

Comment

Don't mind Buck at all. Dude is a pro. I mean seriously, we're putting Joe Buck below frigging Hawk Harrelson and Tommy Heinsohn now? Jesus. Those guys are the sludge at the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

5 seconds left in the Super Bowl, offense at the 10, one last play:

"End zone. Touchdown."

Give me emotional bad over monotonous, boring bad like Buck.

Comment

To each his own. But for me personally, I don't need an overly emotional or loud commentator. For example, Mauro Ranallo or Gus Johnson. I just want a guy to set the table and stay out of the way.

Pat Summerall, an ATG, was quite honestly a quiet, boring ass mother**ker. But what made him special is he let the game (or each individual play) speak for itself. He didn't get in the way and try to be the show. I appreciated that.

I just want a pro who's going to set the table and let the sport do its thing. Homers or dudes who get emotional for the sake of getting emotional (Ranallo) are more annoying than anything. Well in my opinion, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X