Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who will be the World Champion?
Germany 12 12.63%
Spain 10 10.53%
France 17 17.89%
Brazil 12 12.63%
Argentina 3 3.16%
Portugal 2 2.11%
Belgium 5 5.26%
England 23 24.21%
Croatia 6 6.32%
Other 5 5.26%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2018, 02:07 PM #2721
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 11,765.50
No Message - -jose- ATG poster - jas 

Alls we need to do is stop my boy Carlos Sanchez from dictating the game and it's in the bag. Hendo will do a job on him.

It's coming home lads, of that there cannot be any doubt.
Roy Jones Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:09 PM #2722
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3399 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,978.66
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 

God I love Brits, despite all past evidence to the contrary, y'all can't help but get your hopes up to the highest level, setting yourselves up for the longest and hardest fall imaginable. God bless you all, I couldn't do it if I were you guys. I honestly hope you guys do win a WC in my lifetime, just not this year
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BigZ44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:13 PM #2723
Undisputed Champion

Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute

No Hamez. Hehe.

Just off the phone to my boy Pablo Escobar and he said "they think it's all over, it is now"

Just give us the trophy right now and stop wasting everyone's time ffs.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:20 PM #2724
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
God I love Brits, despite all past evidence to the contrary, y'all can't help but get your hopes up to the highest level, setting yourselves up for the longest and hardest fall imaginable. God bless you all, I couldn't do it if I were you guys. I honestly hope you guys do win a WC in my lifetime, just not this year
Wish you fat yanks had qualified for the World Cup, wanted revenge for the last time you **** cvnts beat us 1-1. That was a tough loss to take.

Suppose you did have a difficult route to get here though, Panama are a tough tough side no doubt. Would give all the top teams trouble they would, just because we gave them a right seeing to 7-1 or whatever it was does not mean it was easy. Tough tough game that was. A massive result. Sent shockwaves all across the World Cup that did.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:30 PM #2725
Undisputed Champion

BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
Wish you fat yanks had qualified for the World Cup, wanted revenge for the last time you **** cvnts beat us 1-1. That was a tough loss to take.

Suppose you did have a difficult route to get here though, Panama are a tough tough side no doubt. Would give all the top teams trouble they would, just because we gave them a right seeing to 7-1 or whatever it was does not mean it was easy. Tough tough game that was. A massive result. Sent shockwaves all across the World Cup that did.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

This is literally the 3rd greatest moment in US soccer history. Everybody knows USA is terrible it's not like it's a secret. But 98% of people in the country don't give a rats ass anyways, so it's never going to change. We know our place, that's why that 1-1 draw was so sweet. I meant what I said though, I sincerely hope you all get a WC in the near future cuz I like England a lot and every single Englishmen I've ever met in person has been lovely and some of the nicest people I've ever encountered. But you guys are also incredibly fun to root against
so maybe next time?
Old 07-03-2018, 02:43 PM #2726
Undisputed Champion

OK, serious question for my friends across the pond, how far does England have to get for this WC to be viewed as a success? Obviously everyone wants to win, but to feel like you've made a go of it and to walk away feeling proud, how far do they have to get? Is quarterfinals enough or does knowing it's Sweden next make that a must win situation to avoid embarrassment? Semi-finals trip surely has to be looked at as a great WC, right?
Old 07-03-2018, 02:48 PM #2727
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10195 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,520.14
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Is Own Goal going to win the Golden Boot?
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:48 PM #2728
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1471 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,525.92
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

James not playing, Rip Colombia
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:54 PM #2729
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10195 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,520.14
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caught Square View Post
Looks like Cristiano Ronaldo could heading to Juventus.
siablo14 doesn't know where that is.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:02 PM #2730
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,263.26
Total Points: 33,283.94
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Rooting for the drug smugglers
PACnPBFsuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2018, cup, official, questions., thread, watching, world

User Tag List