Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-01-2018, 08:56 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 982 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 12,073.61
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Even without lebron, the sixers are going to be a ****ing force if they keep all their key players. Just wait for it.
Embiid made out of glass.
They won’t even beat the Celtics and come out of the East. Boston just needs another big to help Horford and they’re good to dominate the East for years to come.
BoxingTech718 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:10 AM #52
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 6041 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 47,240.62
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
Yo Breezy, you losing your touch, everyone is leaving you, Chargers left San Diego, LeBron leaving you, I'm about to leave you if you don't take this stupid Fairweather thread down.

You better not even think of burning his jersey again, or it's curtains for you.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I don't own his jersey, and I am glad the chargers left san diego.

Cavs to the grave ***** boy. Chiefs suck
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:11 AM #53
Make America Great Again

Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
What about Cleveland signing another star, so Lebron doesn't have to play every minute of every game?
That'd be fantastic. That star needs to be willing to take ledd
Old 07-01-2018, 11:30 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1667 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,115.33
Total Points: 15,238.94
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Cleveland signing another star isn't going going to make them beat the warriors. Something drastic has to happen.

Whatever bron does now, he does it so he can beat the warriors.

I say go to philly. Play with simmons and embid and they'll be unstoppable.
Then a player shouldn't be blamed for going somewhere he has the best chance to win a championship. I guess he made some kind of promise to stay, but athletes' careers don't last long, so they gotta get as much money as they can before they retire and as many championships as they can for their legacy.
Anthony342 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:22 PM #55
Make America Great Again

Per woj. Lebron is meeting with Philly
Old 07-01-2018, 02:25 PM #56

Quoted: 4045 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,110.03
Total Points: 22,178.29
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

BostonGuy

Please merge this thread with the NBA thread where it belongs.
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 03:55 PM #57
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2124 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,263.26
Total Points: 33,496.08
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
Per woj. Lebron is meeting with Philly
Smartest player i've ever seen in my life
PACnPBFsuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 03:58 PM #58
Make America Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyo View Post
BostonGuy

Please merge this thread with the NBA thread where it belongs.
No. If he stays, it must be Deleted
Old 07-01-2018, 06:30 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5620 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 19,988.16
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
No. If he stays, it must be Deleted
How you gonna be mad at him when fam Gilbert wants him to leave?
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 06:38 PM #60
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10200 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,841.44
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

BostonGuy if LeBron stays please leave this thread up so Brush can learn his lesson.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
championship, f*ck, lebron, you.

User Tag List