• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang. Hate to hear that.

Beltran in December maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      I’ve been wondering for a while now why people hate Loma soo much? This is a serious question. I just see a very talented guy, once in a generation type talent, he isn’t protected, given his time in the pro ranks he goes after titles and has an exciting style (which is rare nowadays) and he seems a pretty straight forward guy out of the ring. Is it because of his country of origin or being white or something? I’m perplexed
      Im sure it has to do with his colour a little bit but maybe cause he keeps beating up his opponents and the fans of them opponents get pis... off.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        Loma should retire now and let the best fighter beat each other up. Then when they all have lost some step he can finally come back from hiding and beat all of them through slick running and hugging.

When he beat all of them, he can call him self TGFE - The Greatest Fighter Ever
        That sounds like a great and deceptive strategy. It seem to recall someone else using that strategy very effectively before, but I can't seem to recall the guy's name...

Comment

hopefully beltran fights someone else and looses and then we can watch loma vs that guy instead of that horrible mismatch loma vs beltran!

Comment

This guy earning his way to warrior status

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              That sounds like a great and deceptive strategy. It seem to recall someone else using that strategy very effectively before, but I can't seem to recall the guy's name...
              The one and only Fraud Moneystealer

Comment

Ah that sucks. He should just take the rest of the year off to avoid further injury.

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
                  lomachenko has had issues (breaks) with his left hand as well for years since the 1st olympics. This is documented and has been spoken about in interviews during that time period. He's got a lot of injuries and still fights on regardless....he is a warrior
                  Overrated white hype 😂

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                    I think he's an excellent fighter, but I find it irritating that he's being talked about as one of the best of, or even the best, of all time, which I don't think he is. Personally I think he has holes in his defence and can be hurt, as Linares showed. When people say he is better than Mayweather, that annoys me, because to me, he looks a lot easier to beat. That's my personal explanation as to why I find him and his hardcore fans irritating. He's a top fighter, but all that stuff Arum was saying about him, that was going overboard to me.
                    Basically overrated white hype courtesy of Bob Arum 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

I am sorry to hear that. It's easy to forget how much durability most of the top achievers have to have to get to this point and how much they need to maintain it without a potentially career-ending injury stopping them.

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      I’ve been wondering for a while now why people hate Loma soo much? This is a serious question. I just see a very talented guy, once in a generation type talent, he isn’t protected, given his time in the pro ranks he goes after titles and has an exciting style (which is rare nowadays) and he seems a pretty straight forward guy out of the ring. Is it because of his country of origin or being white or something? I’m perplexed
                      I've actually been wondering why he doesn't receive the kind of hate from the people who always hate "show-offs" who taunt and play in the ring that we normally see. I rarely see it mentioned. It's almost like if some guys do it, like Crawford, they're mean-spirited bullies, but if other guys do it, it's like a cute foreigner thing...?
                      Last edited by GoldenGloveLove; 05-29-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X