Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested, Alleged To Have Stolen 16 Cans of Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Turns down a $750k payday (for about $100k) and can't afford a box of beer. I guess the punches caught up to him.
    didnt the man in your avatar once turn down good money to travel to chris johns home for 35k?

didnt he also turn down major bucks for another pac fight....presumably because he was happy with the result?

Comment

Should've taken the 720k for the rematch then.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Should've taken the 720k for the rematch then.
        some of the AJ fanboys are running around saying "somtimes its not all about the money".....sooo...

jmm turned down biggggg bucks because he was happy with the result of the 4th pac fight ...it was the perfect result and he probably never wants that erased from anyones memory.....maybe salido feels loma is destined for greatness and wants to be the one blemish and have his name live

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          some of the AJ fanboys are running around saying "somtimes its not all about the money".....sooo...

jmm turned down biggggg bucks because he was happy with the result of the 4th pac fight ...it was the perfect result and he probably never wants that erased from anyones memory.....maybe salido feels loma is destined for greatness and wants to be the one blemish and have his name live
          I'm sure about that

Comment

If I was store owner I would give him a goddamn wheelbarrow full of beer.

He should be celebrated not thrown in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

Ummm, Marquez had THREE disputed fights with manny and knocked his ass flat the 4th time... why was a 5th friggen fight needed?

You're logic is ghey, and so are you

Comment

Ah man C'mon Siri...

DON'T GO DOWN THE MAYORGA PATH!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Times are hard for Lomachenkos Uber driving father https://www.fdbplus.com/ultima-hora-...nido-por-robo/

Not the first robbery he has been involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    If I was store owner I would give him a goddamn wheelbarrow full of beer.

He should be celebrated not thrown in jail.
                    I hope he robs your house.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested, Alleged To Have Stolen 16 Cans of Beer

According to multiple reports in Mexico, former world champion Orlando "El Siri" Salido was arrested earlier today in his native Ciudad Obregn, Sonora. Salido, who is candidate for local deputy for District XVI of Ciudad Obregon, was arrested this morning for allegedly taking 16 cans of beer from a convenience store.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X