No announcement yet.

Restaurant fined for making black customers pay for meal up front

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caritafan View Post
    They should have to pay up front. I am not being racist, but blacks should pay before they are served.
    Bold makes you racist. Not sure you realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Don't ask him, he'll just use it as a podium to spew more of his hatred. He's straight up racist. Probably an internet racist. He's likely very quiet and timid around black people, keeps his opinions about them to himself (and to the internet).
      Thanks brother... thanks... I’m in a very bad mood, my uncle died, and I’m mad as ****... appreciated...

Comment

I am not being racist, but
        Never a sign of an untroubled mind, but go on...

blacks should pay before they are served.
        ...oh. Yes, you are being a big old racist. I for one am truly surprised by this dramatic and unexpected turn of events.

Comment

I've never understood why they don't make EVERYONE pay up front. Its weird. You go to some sh^tty fast food place & you gotta pay your $7 right off. Go to some fancy joint & you can wait to pay your $60 til you had your first prime rib fart post meal. Seems like it should be the opposite or at least make everyone pay first.

And randomly I wonder how much damage is done $-wise by people who skip out on their checks each year?

Comment

Thats ****ing hilarious

Comment

B.utler's family restaurant made Motorcity Cobra prepay?

Comment

Making people pay up front at a sit-down restaurant isn't compatible with the fatass America "eat way more food than you need" mindset. They want you to pay after so they can try to sell you more greasy, sugary, ****ty food before you finally pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I've never understood why they don't make EVERYONE pay up front. Its weird. You go to some sh^tty fast food place & you gotta pay your $7 right off. Go to some fancy joint & you can wait to pay your $60 til you had your first prime rib fart post meal. Seems like it should be the opposite or at least make everyone pay first.

And randomly I wonder how much damage is done $-wise by people who skip out on their checks each year?
                  They should at least hold a card or something like bars do. I've also heard of places that will charge the server for any dashes

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Most places make the servers pay when some piece of **** dine and dashes sadly

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      They should at least hold a card or something like bars do. I've also heard of places that will charge the server for any dashes
                      That's most places sadly. I wouldn't pay if I was the server. I'd be like **** this job... I already pay enough to Tyrone and his 20 kids in taxes.

Comment

Working...
                      X